What the ******

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scampdog

Registered Shopper
I was really looking forward to getting my Laura Geller set (the special value one !) but my post has just arrived and all I have recieved is the envelope with the paperwork in ????, however on the back of the envelope is two lines of "glue" so now my parcel is roaming around my post office without the information needed to deliver it !...
Jusy spoken to customer service and now I have to wait for a "non delivery" letter for them to action !....AGHHHHHHHHH

That is so annoying, I can understand you must be really miffed. The only hope could be the post office open it and will find your details on the inside receipt or send it back to QVC. It might be worth asking the post office what happens in this situation.

An order of mine went missing once, but l was lucky it was still in stock.

oh scampdog thats annoying, could you give your local soring office a ring (i dont know what theyde do with the box)worth a try though?
hope you get it in the end

That is so annoying, I can understand you must be really miffed. The only hope could be the post office open it and will find your details on the inside receipt or send it back to QVC. It might be worth asking the post office what happens in this situation.

An order of mine went missing once, but l was lucky it was still in stock.
I have the inside receipt with all my details on so they could not send it to me !....I have just tried to find the "sorting office" number but cant, so I may have to "stalk" the postman tomorrow and ask him !

I have the inside receipt with all my details on so they could not send it to me !....I have just tried to find the "sorting office" number but cant, so I may have to "stalk" the postman tomorrow and ask him !

Oh yes, silly me I forgot that. I hope that doesn't happen too often, those letters usually seem to be stuck on fast. Like overtherainbow mention, ring the local sorting office, it's worth a call. Someone here might know the size of box for you to quote. I did order that TSV myself, but I hasn't arrived yet :11:

scampdog if you do get the number to sorting office i still have the box mine came in(must be fate) and it has a marking on the bottom of it i can take a picture of it (if i can get it on here i will), depending on where the box and envalope got seperated they may have the box at the sorting office

Oh, that's happened to me in the past, Scampdog!! It's like, "Eh?"!! In my case, I rang QVC and had to sign the usual paperwork etc - such a pain! Hope you get it sorted out.

I hope you manage to get your parcel,especially since you were looking forward to receiving it.
Mine came on Friday when I was out so its in the sorting office waiting for me to pick it up.

I've often wondered if parcels "go missing" in this way, with the address attached the way it does.

I didn't have a lot of luck with the last Laura Geller item I bought either. It arrived....but when I opened the compact (Ethereal Rose Powder) it was totally empty. Just a plastic compact with a space where the powder should have been!

Finally got through to the sorting office this afternoon !, only to be told they had "no parcels unaccounted for !", I phoned QVC only to be told I will have to go on waitlist (after I send back their missing parcel letter !) I asked if I would definetly get the product but they could not gaurantee it !!, but did say I would probably get my original order ??????m I have no faith in this at all.

Just "pounced" on my poor unsuspecting postie !, (he thought it was his lucky day :32:, I explained the problem and he told me that nothing was left without an address at the sorting office. He also said that the parcel could be anywhere and will takes ages (if at all) to be returned to QVC, however he did say that he remembered delivering the letter (invoice) yesterday so he could prove I did not get the parcel.
My hopes of getting the item are growing more distant all the time.

Just "pounced" on my poor unsuspecting postie !, (he thought it was his lucky day :32:, I explained the problem and he told me that nothing was left without an address at the sorting office. He also said that the parcel could be anywhere and will takes ages (if at all) to be returned to QVC, however he did say that he remembered delivering the letter (invoice) yesterday so he could prove I did not get the parcel.
My hopes of getting the item are growing more distant all the time.

Just a thought maybe it is sitting in QVc's warehouse minus label!

Just a thought maybe it is sitting in QVc's warehouse minus label!

What a marvellous new business that would make. Rather like banking - sit on other people's money offering nothing in return. Play the stockmarket and make yourself a nice "bonus" and eventually send the goods. All that plus the normal profit from the original transaction.

Argey xx

I've often wondered if parcels "go missing" in this way, with the address attached the way it does.

I didn't have a lot of luck with the last Laura Geller item I bought either. It arrived....but when I opened the compact (Ethereal Rose Powder) it was totally empty. Just a plastic compact with a space where the powder should have been!

Could it have been a return and someone had pinched the contents to put in another compact? I got a Leighton Denny kit with the case for a crystal nail file but no file in it along with a lip balm that had what looked like a fingerprint in it.

Latest posts

Back