What the hell is Franks wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

.........and aren't you just sick of her saying how much she loves handbags? She even said"I know a good handbag when I see one" Are we supposed to be impressed? She's wasted on Q . With a skill such as that, she could be a world leader. What an airhead!

C'm on Gemma, be fair, yep she's an airhead, and I am not, but I can spot a good handbag at 10 paces too...

C'm on Gemma, be fair, yep she's an airhead, and I am not, but I can spot a good handbag at 10 paces too...

Me too, Weathergirl.I think it annoyed me so much because it's all part of her "I'm such a girl" thing which gets right on my t-ts!

True, personally it's her muddled use of the English language that amuses me, (she said " YOU'RE not worthy to George on the Bobbi Brown show earlier when she really meant " WE'RE"). I had a little chuckle. I don't dislike Jill but I do notice stuff like that.

She was driving me mad on the Jemma Kidd show recently asking her stupid questions all the time that poor Jemma had to stop and think about like"whats the most difficult and easy part of your job" who cares just let her talk about and demo the products! Also all we hear is "yeah look at that" "amaaaaazing, oooh love it" all the time aaaaah! Also hate how she asks a question of the guest then turns and looks sourly at the moniter when they answer as if she isnt listening. Oh yes and as for saying "infamous" to describe an eyeliner or something , words fail me.

She doesn't irritate me even 1% as much as the truly dreadful Claire Sutton with her wowsers,fantabulous,juicy botty,Mummy this and that comments...she offends my ears!!

She doesn't irritate me even 1% as much as the truly dreadful Claire Sutton with her wowsers,fantabulous,juicy botty,Mummy this and that comments...she offends my ears!!
Its funny what irritates different people isnt it? I think its mostly because they are all so jaded and repetative that you just know the phrase or habit that annoys you is going to be coming any second that its hard to ignore it. You would think the regular producers would pick up on it and gently suggest they rethink their delivery.

Um, slight probs there Bauble - most of the producers are much younger than the people they are supposed to 'produce' - can YOU IMAGINE a twenty something producer attempting to tell JR or RJ to alter their styles ?????

She was driving me mad on the Jemma Kidd show recently asking her stupid questions all the time that poor Jemma had to stop and think about like"whats the most difficult and easy part of your job" who cares just let her talk about and demo the products! Also all we hear is "yeah look at that" "amaaaaazing, oooh love it" all the time aaaaah! Also hate how she asks a question of the guest then turns and looks sourly at the moniter when they answer as if she isnt listening. Oh yes and as for saying "infamous" to describe an eyeliner or something , words fail me.

Yes, when I was at school the word "infamous" was supposed to describe someone famous for being bad. How does that equate to eyeliner? For QVC to just let things like this slide suggests that they don 't credit their customers with any level of intelligence.

She does the same with"kitsch" when she means retro. I'd love to see someone pull her up about it on air.

JF looked amazing on the Tula show!.....but crikey Glen lose the beard :dull:

Latest posts

Back