What recession -none according to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

greatgable

Registered Shopper
On air at the moment item 692449

some diamonds from Russia a mere snip at £2143 and no easy pay either. I wonder how many they will sell :22:

WHat is it with Claudia, the more expensive something is, the slower she talks as if we are stupid

There are some people around who seem to think that money and common sense are mutually exclusive and get themselves into real debt.

I bet that most people wouldn't know that you where waring over2grandsworth of Russian Diamonds and think that they where diamonique or something similar. I will be saving my hard earned cash today!!

Trust me, some people are making a great deal of money off the credit crunch. Money doesn't just disappear, you know - it simply moves around. Unfortunately away from me!

What recession - none according to QVC

On air at the moment item 692449

some diamonds from Russia a mere snip at £2143 and no easy pay either. I wonder how many they will sell :22:

I've often wondered with these high price items how many they actually have in stock. Probably two, so if they sell one they can claim it's limited stock!!

What recession - non according to QVC

Trust me, some people are making a great deal of money off the credit crunch. Money doesn't just disappear, you know - it simply moves around. Unfortunately away from me!

Well it hasn't headed in my direction!

Latest posts

Back