What QVC item did you get as a Christmas gift??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh and I got a belated Christmas gift in the post this morning. It's a Honora leather and pearl bracelet. The friendship style one in the pink option. It's really lovely and actually I'm not a massive fan of pearls.

Has made me think about buying the blue version as a birthday gift for someone I know who loves pearls with a modern twist.

I didnt get anything sparkly from qvc.... from other places yes
The kids got me the soup maker from qvc was sceptical at first, but as im diabetic and gluten free etc alot of bought soups have lots of added extras in them , its great to make my own ,we had the obligatory turkey/veg soup this week and was a huge success cream of mushroom today..we love our soups here and as we grow our own veggies etc wat better way to use them up

An Or Paz ring I bought a few weeks ago and justified the cost with "well deserved Chrissy present for me!"

I get confused between Or Paz and the other one. Oh heck I can't remember the name of it now. Turkish influence. Ottoman?? I think that's it. I quite like both but only have one pendant from Ottoman. A filigree heart set with an amethyst. It's a bit lightweight but was a good price and importantly is heavy enough to sit right when you wear it.

I got this, not from QVC but i remember LIz Earle wearing lovely jewellery and some kind person on here said where
she got it from, so i googled him and seen lots of nice pieces. Mine is the last one at the bottom, http://www.geronimojones.com/index.php?cPath=24_25 and it is absolutely beautiful. Very heavy and substantial, well worth the money, and i also picked a Lulu coin purse in red and black with a high heel on it, nice to look at, but i couldn't wear them now, so looking is good LOL (its the sea star pendant). Was going to ask for it in white gold, but gulp gulp it was nearly £700.00 so wanted to save the OH having a heart attack, so went for the silver LOL

That's lovely Barbs. Very pretty.

My lovely OH bought me a gorgeous rose gold strawberry with a silver stalk and set with sparkly seeds. I think the seeds are CZ. But it's a good size and looks fab on a long chain. It's like a proper strawberry not flat if you know what I mean.

That's lovely Barbs. Very pretty.

My lovely OH bought me a gorgeous rose gold strawberry with a silver stalk and set with sparkly seeds. I think the seeds are CZ. But it's a good size and looks fab on a long chain. It's like a proper strawberry not flat if you know what I mean.
Sound lovely and at least he picked it himself, which is good. But my OH just goes out and buys the first thing he sees on Christmas Eve, so i've learnt from experience, to pick it myself and get my daughter to organize it for him, takes away the magic a bit i think, but my own fault, as one year i returned everything he bought me. (Our first Christmas together) (fluffy slippers, fluffy housecoat, boring suitcase) etc etc, so he hasn't really tried since LOL To me a present is something i wouldn't buy myself, like jewellery or handbag, not blooming ffluffy things, i'm so not a fluffy person

I get confused between Or Paz and the other one. Oh heck I can't remember the name of it now. Turkish influence. Ottoman?? I think that's it. I quite like both but only have one pendant from Ottoman. A filigree heart set with an amethyst. It's a bit lightweight but was a good price and importantly is heavy enough to sit right when you wear it.

Yes, they're nice ranges. I only buy the odd piece but have found Or Paz quite good value and their rings are very comfortable. Treasures of India had some nice pieces this morning, but I resisted!

I got this, not from QVC but i remember LIz Earle wearing lovely jewellery and some kind person on here said where
she got it from, so i googled him and seen lots of nice pieces. Mine is the last one at the bottom, http://www.geronimojones.com/index.php?cPath=24_25 and it is absolutely beautiful. Very heavy and substantial, well worth the money, and i also picked a Lulu coin purse in red and black with a high heel on it, nice to look at, but i couldn't wear them now, so looking is good LOL (its the sea star pendant). Was going to ask for it in white gold, but gulp gulp it was nearly £700.00 so wanted to save the OH having a heart attack, so went for the silver LOL

That is beautiful Barbs, I really like the one next to it as well - nice range, something a bit different.

Sound lovely and at least he picked it himself, which is good. But my OH just goes out and buys the first thing he sees on Christmas Eve, so i've learnt from experience, to pick it myself and get my daughter to organize it for him, takes away the magic a bit i think, but my own fault, as one year i returned everything he bought me. (Our first Christmas together) (fluffy slippers, fluffy housecoat, boring suitcase) etc etc, so he hasn't really tried since LOL To me a present is something i wouldn't buy myself, like jewellery or handbag, not blooming ffluffy things, i'm so not a fluffy person

My other half is very easy going and happy for me to press my nose against sparkly shop windows at every opportunity. I "visit" things I like ... jewellery, handbags, etc ... so he often gets inspiration from those visits. He bought me a visited handbag for my birthday a couple of year ago lol

Yes, they're nice ranges. I only buy the odd piece but have found Or Paz quite good value and their rings are very comfortable. Treasures of India had some nice pieces this morning, but I resisted!

Did Treasures of India used to be called something else? The set of three bangles looked nice.

I love my silver.

That is beautiful Barbs, I really like the one next to it as well - nice range, something a bit different.
Thanks Frazzled, i like different things, a bit unusual. His bracelets are lovely also, think Liz wears one of them. Maybe thats next on my list LOL

I bought myself the Mally shadow sticks too. Never tried them before, love them. So easy & quick to do & last really well
The only Q thing I got as a present was an Honora necklace from my other half, this one, http://www.qvcuk.com/Honora-CFW-Rin...c=606474-DRIL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-606474
It's far nicer than it looks on the web page, very substantial & the pearls are hardly ringed at all.
He bought me other lovely things but not from QVC, he asks for a list! :happy::happy:

I've never seen that necklace Breeze. Very different. I'm not a massive fan of pearls and only have one or two things but the Honora stuff I've seen is always really nice and I like that they seem to do a real mix of modern and traditional. I might actually go out today ... the first time for over a week since I got this whateveritis bug thing. Well other than being delivered to family on Thursday and a quick dash to Tesco to get more pills.

Oh duh!! I forgot to add the logical bit about going out!! I'll wear my Honora bracelet if I do go out.

I got the Red Carpet gel nail system and I lurve it. Can paint my nails, they dry instantly and I can get back to changing nappies (cos that's just how glamorous my life is at the moment :giggle:)

I have a Ninja too. We use it all the time- really good value for money.
My grand kids quite liked the 'snow I made on Christmas Day ' my older boys have used it a lot for smoothies. I am loving my slow cooker as well. Tbh they are only things I have bought from QVC all year..oh & pillows.

Latest posts

Back