What Peter Simon says and the truth.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw him selling the suits today. I had to laugh when he said that the harbour bay socks were worth £10 a pair!!! :mysmilie_510:

"What is that cacophony of noise? I think the barings must have gone in the washing machine".

"Don't be silly darling, it's only the perpetual mainspring driving the finely crafted hand made cogs creating the perpetual moment in time in my gold Earnshaw watch"

"Well what is the time by your Earnshaw?"

"It's some time around tuesday morning"

Tonight he said 'it's gone for a pound and we can't do it any lower'.

Calling the fire brigade now to put out Peter's pants out. I did not dream seeing items going for 1p.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Did anyone else see St.Peter Simon getting all emotional over those awful south sea pearls?
'The work, the story, the creation, the family... Forget Kings and Queens, this is about those people and the
earth and the sea and you.... This is about natures desire to create the most invinsible of all the values of a
jem... This is gold, its pure nature of sunshine and ocean, it is spectacular, and at Fifteen Hundred quid, a
great buy!
wot a load of old cobblers!

"This should easy sell for £4000"...as the item goes to a quid and the clock has to come out

He just sold some ladies shoes he claimed were genuine nubuck leather. Well the shoes were shiny, so obviously not nubuck. Probably plastic anyway. He will say anything to shift the rubbish!

Latest posts

Back