What new venture for Liz Earle?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
As Aloe Vera plants all over the world breath a sigh of relief that serial killer LE is out of a job, what next for the beauty mogul?

Fashion? Nah
Journalism? Never again
TV? Hmmmmm

CHAAAAARRRRRIDDDDDEEEEEEEE!

http://www.livetwice.org/index.html

She's got a bespoke Geronimo Jones Starfish Xmas bauble for sale for £25 plus £4.50 p&p for sale. All profits to the charity.

Not sure I'll be stretching to one of those on my tree this year.

She`s going to compete with Lulu (and the likes) and bring out a range of jewellery with geuine imitation plating and stones but she`ll make them into organic shapes suitable for vegans.

what usually happens to all the other has-beens, failed actors etc...become a Q presenter...

'Has been' is a bit strong... I'd say she's a pretty smart business woman who has used her knowledge and skills to produce a product that is now a national success.

Can any of us say that?

"LiveTwice is a 'second chance' charity offering opportunity to help the disadvantaged find a purposeful place in society" It sounds as though her charidee will help her find a purposeful place in society, whatever that may be!

Jude xx

She`s going to compete with Lulu (and the likes) and bring out a range of jewellery with geuine imitation plating and stones but she`ll make them into organic shapes suitable for vegans.

She's already gone down the jewellery route,Vienna.

I bought some from QVC & promptly returned them,they were horrible,

The range didn't last long :wonder:

100% Eau De Nil Wallet Warmers? Perfect for keeping the cash you've pocketed snug and safe while all your employees worry about facing redundancy and paying their bills.

She could do twee craft stuff like Kirsty Allsopp, all lovingly handmade on her organic farm.

Lifestyle Guru with a range of homewares - candles, diffusers, cushions, bed linens, throws etc. All in pastel hues, with the odd bow and frill to give it a romantic feel. Needs to be different enough from what Kelly flogs.

Latest posts

Back