What is your favourite QVC day?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no not Kirks Folly!!!!!!!!!

By the way I love your avatar aragorn

Oh bless, thank you! That's my Frodo Baggins. Who's currently asleep in his house cos he's not well :2: If I didn't know better, I'd think it was the disturbing sight of Mavis the grown woman who seems to seriously think she is indeed a real life fairy!

Janine

Oh bless, thank you! That's my Frodo Baggins. Who's currently asleep in his house cos he's not well :2: If I didn't know better, I'd think it was the disturbing sight of Mavis the grown woman who seems to seriously think she is indeed a real life fairy!

Janine

aww sorry to hear Frodo baggins is feeling under the weather. Hugs and love to Frodo and get well soon xxxxxx

For my perfect QVC day, I'd like to be given at least 6 months notice (so I can save up! lol) & I'd like to see:

L'Occitane
Liz Earle
Smashbox
Yankee Candles
Philosophy
Pecksniff's
Laura Geller
Tignaello bags
A selection of nice gem-set silver & gold jewellery.......

......oh & I'd like everything on 2-4 easy pay payments & free p&p for good measure!

p.s. Get well soon Frodo Baggins bunny!

Mine would be

Liz Earle
L'Occitane
Nails Inc/OPI/Leighton Denny
Yankee Candles
Crafts

For my perfect QVC day, I'd like to be given at least 6 months notice (so I can save up! lol) & I'd like to see:

L'Occitane
Liz Earle
Smashbox
Yankee Candles
Philosophy
Pecksniff's
Laura Geller
Tignaello bags
A selection of nice gem-set silver & gold jewellery.......

......oh & I'd like everything on 2-4 easy pay payments & free p&p for good measure!

p.s. Get well soon Frodo Baggins bunny!

Oh thank you, that's lovely of you. I shall keep my fingers crossed for everyone that the QVC people are listening to your suggestions and grant your wishes for the perfect shopping day!

:24:I'm surprised at you all.......

Christmas Day is my fave

(especially when they used to run the bloopers!!!!) :ANYWORD::

My favourite shows are.......

kirks folly
quakquak fasshion
kim co
kincade
urine geller

Not!!!!!!

no, really I prefer the following shows, all items OTO prices and free PP!!
Decleor
elemis
clientele
smashbox
bobbi brown
laura geller
lock n lock (just show a great set, don't need to see them talking about the boxes all the time)
suarti
Lola rose

What an intersting thread - gives a wee insight into everyone, cause i dont know any of you, just your username and the type of thread you usually post on!!

Janine

Awww - is he related to Bilbo??

Laura Geller
L'Occitane
Gatineau
Bare Escentual
Beth Terrell
Centigrade
Birkenstock
Markon
Charlie Bears
Butler & Wilson
Honora
Veronese
Silver
Diamonique

And as this is just a wish list, although they've gone I'd bring back

Models Prefer
Molton Brown

All the shows to have the items I've missed out on in the past, with free P&P and 'My Special Day' prices.

No - his closest relative would be my very noisy tortoise, Gandalf! And for some strange reason, Simon Wilson's head always reminds me of a tortoise -they're a similar shape, poking up from a high collar.

:11: Well really, I'm sure he would be most offended to hear himself compared like that..........

........Gandalf the tortoise that is! :D

(Hope Frodo Baggins has perked up a bit now, poor little chap! xx)

Or what about

FP1677The-Terminator-Posters.jpg

When the presenters are Glen Campbell, Charlie Brooks,Ali Young............................. ad infinitum