If you could plan what you would like to see on QVC in a day what would it be

Here is mine

midnight Suarti TSV

9.00am Tova
11am Liz Earle
1pm Suarti Silver
3pm L'occitane
4pm Treasures of India
5pm Health and fitness featuringa multigym!
6pm Nails Inc
8pm Butler and Wilson fashion Jewellery ( all bold pieces in your face)
9pm Suarti Silver
11pm OPI professional Nail care

I would choose crafting (and I don't mean card/paper crafting), kitchen gadgets, health-n-fitness and beauty - then maybe a bit of gardening thrown in at the end of the day. :)

In any order you like the following

Decleor
L'Occitane
Nails Inc
Philosophy (with Lee)
Bare Escentuals
In the kitchen featuring Lock & Lock & Easiyo
Silver - suarti would do nicely!
Lola Rose (if only to see the justification of £80 for a few beads and a string)
Yankee Candles
Northern Nights

BUT NO ELECTRONICS, GARDENING, DIY OR CRAFT!!!!!!

A Bobbi Brown TSV which would sell out the next morning and so there would be One Time Only's from Nails Inc, Benefit and Leighton Denny.

All this would be on Founders Day with free P&P and would also fall on 4/4 with a special promotion from QVC - everything on 4 x Easypays :manic:

Mine would include
Laura Geller (as long as AY isn't presenting)
Liz Earle
Honora Pearls
Pilates with Marjolein Brugman
L'Occitane
Smashbox
South Western Silver
Charlie Bears

NO DIY, craft, gardening, technology, home office, food

Mine would include
Laura Geller (as long as AY isn't presenting)
Liz Earle
Honora Pearls
Pilates with Marjolein Brugman
L'Occitane
SmashboxSouth Western Silver
Charlie Bears

NO DIY, craft, gardening, technology, home office, food

I forgot smashbox - there arent enough hours left in my day!!

Difficult one Dazzler because I rarely watch these days, not even the Liz Earle hours because I've heard it all so many times before! I certainly couldn't have the channel on all day but I fully understand that for lots of people it's their only means of shopping so I suppose my favourite day would have to be one that appeals to them.

my day would include
l'occitane
nails inc
liz earle...just to stock up on c&p
yankee candles
everything on easypay
not fussed about anything else!!

My day would include

Honora Pearls (TSV)
S.W. Silver
Leighton Denny
O.P.I.
Yankee Candles

Difficult one Dazzler because I rarely watch these days, not even the Liz Earle hours because I've heard it all so many times before! I certainly couldn't have the channel on all day but I fully understand that for lots of people it's their only means of shopping so I suppose my favourite day would have to be one that appeals to them.

I don't have the channel on all day either BL. But I would if they put some of my favourite shows on. I shop on the high street too as well as tv. You must have a favourite though despite not watching much. I thought you liked the Honora pearls!!?:3:

I may be odd, but i'd love to see an hour or knitting craft, i'm not really in to card making. Other than that, lots of beauty hours :)

I may be odd, but i'd love to see an hour or knitting craft, i'm not really in to card making. Other than that, lots of beauty hours :)

I'm with you on the knitting - I would looooove an hour of yarn and needles! Don't suppose it will ever happen though :-(

I don't have the channel on all day either BL. But I would if they put some of my favourite shows on. I shop on the high street too as well as tv. You must have a favourite though despite not watching much. I thought you liked the Honora pearls!!?:3:

I can honestly say that I don't have a favourite these days. It did used to be Liz Earle but I've had her products since day one on QVC so I only ever watch the TSV launch now.

As for Honora Pearls - they're OK but I only have one necklace in my jewellery box. Quite like some of the South Western Silver items so, if you're really pushing me for a favourite show, then perhaps I'd say that.......:1:

In no particular order

Liz Earle
Laura Geller (lots of Laura Geller hours!)
A'Kin
Silver Treasures of India
Suarti
Centipede Coats (with me, Daniel Green ;) )
Just those in any random order would be ace...

Kipling Bags
Birkenstocck
Philosophy (without american woman)
Decleor
Laura Geller
Smashbox (bring back Tmber, soo funny)
Elemis
Butler and Wilson
I would enjoy all these shows of they had new products , easy pay and free p&p. What are the chances?

One where they close down then I will stop being fooled into spending my money on things I don't need (willpower level pretty much zero)......

One where they close down then I will stop being fooled into spending my money on things I don't need (willpower level pretty much zero)......

AND that would get rid of Mavis the fat fairy who's now on for 2 whole hours.... (hopefully I'm not the oldest here and others will also remember good old Will O the Wisp)

AND that would get rid of Mavis the fat fairy who's now on for 2 whole hours.... (hopefully I'm not the oldest here and others will also remember good old Will O the Wisp)

Oh no not Kirks Folly!!!!!!!!!

By the way I love your avatar aragorn