What is happening with tracing your order?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tristarMk11

Registered Shopper
The track and trace they offer, it seems nearly everything I buy does not allow track and trace. Are they still doing it and are they ever going to look at increasing the amount of items that are trackable. I order from other companies and I can track it, with Q its just the web page and just status. Frustrating, as Im always waiting so long for things.

If it is coming RM then QVC don't have tracking, only have it for orders come Hermes.

In that case wish they would send everything hermes, blommin Royal Mail are getting slower and slower.

My courier is great very quick and knows where to hide it when I'm not in.Royal mail are so slow and if I'm not in a have to go to the bloomin sorting office & wait 20 mins .

I see the postman and think, 'its got to be here today' no chance. I don't know why qvc don't use couriers for more of their orders. We pay postage and packing and think they have a long way to go to improve their delivery times. Sending less through the post would be a start.

My courier is great very quick and knows where to hide it when I'm not in.Royal mail are so slow and if I'm not in a have to go to the bloomin sorting office & wait 20 mins .

My courier is the same I would rather haver her deliver than Royal Mail,and I get angry when I have to go to the sorting office to pick up parcels.
Lynn

I don't know about Track & Trace....think QVC are going to have to have a major rethink on their postage costs and customers having to fund the return of items (unless faulty or broken of course) due to the huge recent increase in RM prices. I have no doubt their business will reduce overall - it's definitely going to make me think twice about ordering anything on a whim......not that I buy that much from them these days really!!

Im getting now where I will see if I can get the same or a similar product from amazon. I pay the premium postage which is often not much more than qvc's and I get it the very next day, if not then the day after. I am one who actually wants to buy from Q but their long delivery times puts me off a lot.

I much prefer the courier deliveries, our postman does everything at a run and frequently makes mistakes. We get everyone elses mail and they often get ours. I wish the bug*er would slow down a bit and get it right first time.
I much prefer something I can track.

I much prefer the courier deliveries, our postman does everything at a run and frequently makes mistakes. We get everyone elses mail and they often get ours. I wish the bug*er would slow down a bit and get it right first time.
I much prefer something I can track.

Yes what annoys me is you just don't know whether they will send it courier or post at the time of ordering!

If you order on line it states who will deliver it.

Before or after you place the order? I try to guess and usually thinks, if its a higher price item it will be the courier, then they send it Royal Mail and then I order a cheap item and it comes with the courier. Its not always the case that higher price items will come via courier, although its usually the case.

Just been on Q and put some flower power in my basket and before I went to checkout it came up with delivery option.Have a go Tristar. you don't need to actually place the order.

Last edited:
Im getting now where I will see if I can get the same or a similar product from amazon. I pay the premium postage which is often not much more than qvc's and I get it the very next day, if not then the day after. I am one who actually wants to buy from Q but their long delivery times puts me off a lot.

Even Amazon's Super Saver delivery arrives alot quicker that QVC

It gives you the option before you buy. Having said that its always or nearly always 1 option!! Pointless really.

If Yodel ever comes up as N option again I will NOT be buying that's for sure!!

Too many tarts spoil the broth :)

I thought it too many cooks spoil the broth :wink:

For a while, after a series of parcels went astray (or pinched off the doorstep) Q started sending the Royal Mail parcels to me by recorded delivery. Fortunately I was usually in when they called. However I queried a delivery and asked for the recorded delivery ref but QVC couldn't supply it, so I couldn't check on royalmail.com whether it was waiting at the sorting office because the postie had forgotten to leave a missed delivery card. Even though recorded delivery is kind of trackable, there's no facility on the Q website to get the recorded delivery (now called "signed for") reference number which seems to indicate that the whole exercise is pretty pointless. Whoever designs their website and their logistics systems needs a sharp slap into the 21st century imho!

Before they used DX, expensive jewellery was sent Special Delivery, but they still didn't supply the reference number!

Jude xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back