What have you thought about QVC offerings lately?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I do my christmas shopping relatively early - and nearly every year,I end up kicking myself,as getting nearer and nearer to christmas,I do think QVC can come up with a few good things ie sets of earrings,good bundles of beauty etc and good amounts of easy pay.Last year they even did a set of 12? Diamonique necklaces and pendants,that would have been great for my aunts/cousins/colleagues

But this year,I haven't seen anything that I regret not buying.To me,it just seem as though they've not had the great deals - nor the easy pays.

I love Northern nights - but would never buy it as a present - but they always have a TSV like they do today - but no easy pays and nothing special,so I won't be treating myself - its normally my christmas present to myself :mysmilie_34:

I know theres been some beauty tsv's and on easy pay - but nothing that I would buy for my nearest and dearest.

Dunno - just not blown away by the offerings.Haven't seen all the usual christmas wishes and greetings either this year?

Not having a big shopping centre near me (and local shops being total pants), I've bought quite a few bits and pieces from QVC that I couldn't have got otherwise. There have been a few TSVs that I went for. I guess it depends on what alternatives you have to shopping with QVC. I don't mind Amazon but have had a couple of bad experiences with eBay so I don't use them and M&S's on-line service has let me down. I will never shop at PC World after they took my laptop in for a health check and returned it damaged.

On the whole QVC has been a pretty reliable site for me this year.

Thats nice to hear Pollybelle - sometimes we only hear the "downs" of qvc.Its funny how you mention all those other sites - they've been really good for me this year.I suppose its just luck of the draw.

It's been Amazon for me this year, "oneclicking" like a demon!. Used to get stuff from QVC particularly the Molton Brown TSV and Elemis for my sister. Just have not been tempted this year, have had a tough year financially so think that this is a factor. Still watch it tho' as it does amuse and entertain.

Have to admit I've used amazon loads - I like the free postage :)

Maybe I've just been more cautious with QVC this year,rather than not liking the offerings.I got "The Letter" early on in the year which really miffed me and made me determined not to part with my cash so easily - and I'm not "trying" things so freely.

there are only a couple of things that i buy from QVC anyway (jewellery, handbags and the odd LG item) so QVC hasnt really helped my christmas shopping for others (i have done quite well out of it mind lol) but Play.com, amazon, Ebay and M&S always come up trumps for me. a new site for us this year has been Pixmania, i am well impressed with them.

Not bad but not great. The repeat tvs have been a bit lazy. However the gossip watches, and the initial shaped jewellery box looked decent enough and good value. I haven't seen any of those large jewellery wardrobe sets like they have done in recent years but then again I don't recall them selling out.

I've bought a few gifts (kipling bags,camcorder) I'm surprised at the lack of gold hours of late, QVC used to have so many, and maybe I'm reminiscing again but i'm sure they used to have quite a lot of innovative items around xmas that were hard to find elsewhere, but to me it seems a bit same old same old. Merry Xmas everyone xx

Yes i've thought theres nothing new or different - and yes repeat tsv's are boring at any time of the year!

bit disappointed with the lori griener initial boxes very small storage in them.
i had the "E" and bought 2 felt a bit conned lol!:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_17:

I have bought all my Christmas gifts on line this year. Like Pollybelle I don't live near any large shopping centres (ferry ride away) and local shops seem to consist of estate agents and charity shops but the main reason for using t'inernet this year is that I had the misfortune to break my ankle a few weeks ago and have been confined to a wheelchair (tried crutches but my balance is pants). I have used QVC, Boots, M&S and Amazon and have had excellent service from all of them. They have all been delivered on time by either our lovely Hermes lady or our chirpy postman. So no complaints from me. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Latest posts

Back