What did QVC add to your Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Christmas day outfit - not bought this year (or any recent year). Kim & Co jacket and Nina Leonard red dress.

8 L'Occitane Christmas gifts (I combined my stash, some stuff directly from L'Occitane, some from QVC this year). One Elemis men's set from TSV day, one Laura Geller set (not from the Christmas shows). I also sold some sets to a friend for Christmas gifts.

No QVC food and the only Christmas TSV I bought was Laura Geller - and I bought that for myself, not anyone else.

I didn't buy anything for presents from QVC this year but I did buy myself two Onjenu dresses late November - which I haven't worn yet and, if I carry on eating the chocolates at the rate I am going, when I do, they won't fit!

I didn't buy anything for presents from QVC this year but I did buy myself two Onjenu dresses late November - which I haven't worn yet and, if I carry on eating the chocolates at the rate I am going, when I do, they won't fit!

If you buy the Vercella Vita body shaper TSV, you could wear the dresses to all your NY weekend's parties.
:glass::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

I bought the set of 3 L'Occitane crackers each containing 5 tiny tubes of hand cream. Bought on a whim but they came in handy for last-minute gifts. Not bad value and they looked lovely, didn't need gift wrapping.

If you buy the Vercella Vita body shaper TSV, you could wear the dresses to all your NY weekend's parties.
:glass::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

Oh yes, I had forgotten about all those parties I am invited to - oh hang on, I haven't been. :mysmilie_17: Just me and my hubby with a good film and a watch of the fireworks at midnight. Ah, living the dream me. I might put on one of my dresses though. Although pyjamas will make an early appearance during the evening. Nice and comfy.

Oh yes, I had forgotten about all those parties I am invited to - oh hang on, I haven't been. :mysmilie_17: Just me and my hubby with a good film and a watch of the fireworks at midnight. Ah, living the dream me. I might put on one of my dresses though. Although pyjamas will make an early appearance during the evening. Nice and comfy.

You could have got some "heavenly" Carole Hochman sleepwear! I spent Christmas watching episodes of "Sons & Daughters" on Youtube. It's rather an odd soap. I quite like old Australian soaps. Prisoner Cell Block H was by far my favourite! I didn't buy anything from QVC. Last time I bought anything was back in September 2015 when I got the Greased Lightning car care TSV. Still got some of the products so it's lasted amazingly well.

You could have got some "heavenly" Carole Hochman sleepwear! I spent Christmas watching episodes of "Sons & Daughters" on Youtube. It's rather an odd soap. I quite like old Australian soaps. Prisoner Cell Block H was by far my favourite! I didn't buy anything from QVC. Last time I bought anything was back in September 2015 when I got the Greased Lightning car care TSV. Still got some of the products so it's lasted amazingly well.

I used to love Flying Doctors.

Latest posts

Back