What brands have you moved on to after QVC discontinues them?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
Since Molton Brown departed I've moved onto L'Occitane. Although I have to confess that Ive been frequenting Molton Brown shops, although I seem to be their only customer when I am in the shop!

Since Molton Brown departed I've moved onto L'Occitane. Although I have to confess that Ive been frequenting Molton Brown shops, although I seem to be their only customer when I am in the shop!

They haven't (thankfully) discontinued any of my main favourites,
I was never that bothered about Molton Brown it made me itch!

Used to like Models Prefer when they did those super bargainous TSVs, but didn't really take to YBF so wasn't bothered when Stacey went to Ideal World.

It appears they are running down the A'kin stock on QVC but it's easy to get hold of on lots of other websites.

Wish they'd do the microfiber towels again, everyone else seems to hate them but I love mine!!!

They haven't discontinued any of the products I use/like, but I am nervous about the availability of Shizen elsewhere, if QVC decide to do away with the range.

On a side note.

I spotted lots of Wild Organics range in TKMaxx, haven't seen them on for ages.
Also Michael DiCesare still popping up in TKMaxx as well.

Still have some Molton Brown bought after they left QVC, not sure if they are well out of date? But they still smell fine and work OK.

I moved on from Aveda when they left QVC, but then products I used and like where discontinued when Estee Lauder bought them out.

MOP I used and quite liked then moved to Ojon which I still like. Trouble is every TSV seems to be Thickening. So I moved to Kevin Murphy and managed to get quite a bit when my local salon decided not to stock the brand. They sold it at £2 a bottle of the whole range so I a bit nuts buying styling,shampoo and conditioner.

After Aveda I went on to Ojon, which I like even more so that was a good move, after Molton Brown I started using L'Occitane same as above so both were good moves for me :)

I was seriously displeased when they discontinued Aveda as it didn't seem then to be readily available online, used to have to get my best friend to bring me an emergency parcel from London whenever she visited. Now a local salon stocks it. I asked them recently how well it was selling and the hairdresser said they can't keep it in stock as there's no-where to get it for miles (in deepest darkest North Lancs.) I also liked MOP, got some recently in Last Clicks. I don't care what QVC discontinue though as long as they don't stop selling Poxytanne shea butter hand cream as they seem to be the cheapest place to buy it online (unless someone on here knows a better stockist - if so, please tell, I can't be without it!:nod:)

I love ecotan as I like to spritz my face each night - as I put a high factor suncream on to stop the wrinkles it is always whiter than my body. I still manage to get it in TK Maxx at the moment.

Latest posts

Back