What a con!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AnnieP

Registered Shopper
Hi Guys
I haven't posted for ages but saw something on the Morning Show that incensed me so much that I had to put finger to keyboard.
The Clarks Dapple Shade Low Heel Court Shoe Item no. 150820 @ £52.50 is the same shoe that I bought in the sale on 17/11/2010 for £27.49!
They were so comfortable that I bought 2 pairs, haven't worn one yet, and the reciept was still in the box. (just in case you thought I was a bit sad for remembering the exact date and price I buy everything for)
Shocked at QVC and Clarks for conning us like this.:angry:

They have definitely gone off. The other morning a Gatineau item on hot picks was on 3 easy pays so I thought I would get to work and then order. Went back on website and it was then on two easy pays! I know I didn't imagine the 3 easy pays because I had previously seen in on a Gatineau hour on the beauty channel. Was going to ring them but couldn't be bothered. Saved me money in the end!! Things just seem to go up overnight. Was quite interested in the Bobbie Brown shimmerbrick it was £29.50, looked a couple of days later and it had gone up to £30.50. Will now buy it from the dreaded high street.

I just can't get to grips the p&p I sometimes just watch to see what their charging, have only shopped with them for about two years and thanks to here, have become informed about other places eg feelunique et al and no p&p only really buy Honora and sbc from them now xxxxx

As someone else mentioned a couple of weeks ago, it's worth buying from QVC if you think you might need to use the 30 day MBG. Otherwise it's useful for showing us products that you can then find cheaper and often free p&p elsewhere.

The service from Clarks direct is superb, always a good quick delivery. They also offer a free returns facility, either using the pre-paid label through the post or dropping off in any Clarks store.

QVC have got a lot to learn but they aren't showing any signs of changing. In fact, to me it's becoming more of a rip-off channel.....it seems that the more we, the customers, find better prices on exactly the same products the more they increase theirs. I feel so sorry for those people who don't have access to the internet or are housebound and have to rely totally on TV shopping. I appreciate that QVC offer the 30 day MBG but they could definitely improve on other aspects........like reducing their exorbitant P&P charges for starters!!!!

Same with the Lotus shoes/boots on the other day. When they were on before christmas I saw a pair I liked. Got straight over to Amazon(Javari) bought same pair, much less + NOT ONLY FREE P&P, but NEXT DAY P&P.....:clapping:

Just to butt in, in the midnight Kipling hour they presented the Reth bag and went on and on about how you could fold it up real small and stick it in an A4 envelope if you wanted to send it to someone as a present and even showed it on air. Then they of course pointed out that Kipling bags weigh next to nothing so it will be so EASY for you to give as a present.

I thought having the 4.95£ P&P charge on screen during that whole charade was just embarassing, really.

Latest posts

Back