Wha'appened?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
Can't find the IW other channel on FView. Have I been hibernating too long? Am I still groggy?

The Deal channel from 6-10 pm, in 15 minute segments. MissDolly, I didn't imagine it. I don't think I did. :flower:

Just had another look on the FV channels and found a channel I didn't know I had - moviemix. Umm, must have another trawl through and see what I have got. Still no Deal, though, wonder if it is another channel renamed?

ta

Thanks lovelies. I think it was #39 which is TheZone/JML now. Oh well, no BigDeal! :wink: x Snarly

The Deal Channel disappeared from freeview a few weeks ago. I know as unless there's a product I'm particularly interested in, I only flick through the shopping channels in preference to advert breaks, and it was probably just a Christmas/New Year thing. It's now a JML repeat channel of 'The Store' which is a repeat on a loop also shown late night on itv channels. On one of my advert break flick throughs I noted they were selling the spinner mops with 5 heads on bid/price drop for £1, plus £7.99 p&p and £1.53 phone call, as they were on The Zone/Store loop selling the same mop and bucket with two spare heads and a microfibre mitt at either £29.99 or £49.99 (they have different 'bundles' according to their website).

Latest posts

Back