WEN Haircare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lukea01

Registered Shopper
Hi guys,

Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy wen haircare. The tsv was amazing value but can't believe how expensive it is. :-(

The site for the UK is www.wen.co.uk

They have a sale twice a year, next one should be next month and have up to 30% off.

They do the Try Me kit but its on auto delivery, but you can order and the day it arrives you can phone up and cancel the rest of the autos, but you need to do it the day it arrives and not forget.

I'm waiting with bated breath (and shopping digits at the ready) for the Wen sale. It shouldn't be long now. If you register with the site for email updates they'll email as soon as the sale starts, but they don't tend to bombard with too many mailings. The sale will usually have discounts on the individual products so if you know which bits you want to repurchase you can stock up without being lumbered with a kit. It's a good time to stock up; I think there's a flat rate of p&p per order (about £5.95 I think).

I might be tempted by Wen when they have their next sale though am very happy with Kerastase & Ojon (still using huge stash of old formula).

Here's Wen's website for Rep of Ire customers https://www.wen.ie

This is why I have taken a big step back from beauty TSVs in the last year or so.

When a TSV is on they tell us how much value it is and how we can't live without it.
That's all well and good if you can afford to replenish the goods when you have to pay full price when your TSV has all gone but puts you in a flap when you can't and start looking on the Internet for alternative suppliers and let's face it some are expensive.
It's just as bad if they drop a product or range or it's never in stock or on the elusive "waitlist" or it's an exclusive / limited stockist product

I am taking the view now of " once bitten, twice shy" I have " been there and got the tee shirt" and I for one am refusing to fall for their brainwashing anymore.

Upto now my hair hasn't fallen off my head without my OJon, my face hasn't become a huge oil filled sinkhole without my " must have "skin cleansers, treatments or tools, my body hasn't shattered into millions of pieces without premier moisturisers.

So no, shouty, annoying presenters, despite your attempted brainwashing, I can live without it

Last edited:
Some of us are prepared to may more than others on haircare and I, personally, feel that WEN is excellent vfm. I have eczema and other dermatological skin conditions, so have to be careful with anything which makes contact with my body. Also, my hair is below my bum, and I do like to maintain it's appearance and condition. If I used the 48 pumps recommended per wash, it wouldn't be financially viable, as I still wash my hair daily. I use between 1-2 pumps, and would suggest to anyone trying WEN for the first time, to use this amount first, as a tester.
To the OP,I would get the try me set from the Q, to test the water. It's not for everyone and, if you don't like it, you can return it.

Must admit I am more than prepared to pay.....but personally I've been having equal or better results from the dreaded high street. If I could use NOTHING else due to an allergic reaction, that may be different, but for me personally, I've decided to literally stop washing my money down the drain (same for shower products). We all like/suit different things though!

Must admit I am more than prepared to pay.....but personally I've been having equal or better results from the dreaded high street. If I could use NOTHING else due to an allergic reaction, that may be different, but for me personally, I've decided to literally stop washing my money down the drain (same for shower products). We all like/suit different things though!

I'm the same to a certain extent Polly,the high street is doing well for me.

My hair, I listen to my hairdresser and if he recommends a product I buy it, I've seen him every four weeks for the last 10 years so he knows pretty quickly if my hair is suffering.

I love my shower gels and I've just bought a £31 one from Aqua De Parma, I prefer to do this than buy LOcci any more.I don't have a local store that sells it but I can collect for free from my local waitrose, what I have save on P&P can go on actual product. I also stocked up on Floris shower gels in the Christmas sales on John Lewis Website.

I think my problem is with them seducing us into buying a brand, each one is the best of its kind until the next day when another replaces it. each to their own, if people can afford £100 every couple of months for products that's great, those who are tempted by the TSVs and can't afford the true prices will be disappointed, especially if they think they have found their " Holy Grail.

I'm also through with Alison, Jill and guests saying how good products are, how they can't live without them. Goodness knows how many different products form different companies these QVC women must use and how they can tell which one is working the miracle on them.
hubby hit the nail on the head last night when we were watching TV. an advert came on for some skincare, he turned to me and asked " so what happened to Anti-peptides?" I said I didn't know so he asked if they had gone out of fashion.
:grin::grin:

I hope the OP manages to get hold of the product at a decent price, it makes sense to follow the advice to register on the Wen site for updates and sale details.

, I clicked on the email I received so that I could share the link, and it took me to a finance company - must have been spam/phishing email - sorry for any disappointment.

, I clicked on the email I received so that I could share the link, and it took me to a finance company - must have been spam/phishing email - sorry for any disappointment.

Make sure you do a scan The Londoners, hope you have not picked up a virus from the stupid spamming email????

I only get the odd email, and that is about the WEN sale from GR(they distribute the range in the UK), otherwise they don't hound you.

Thanks Donna. Everything seems ok and the email had GR details on it, but now deleted from my system. I get so much spam but don't usually get caught out. I'll have to be more vigilant!

For anyone that might be interested there is a Wen show tomorrow on QVC with 950ml Sweet Almond Conditioner, just had an email from the Wen UK website

Latest posts

Back