Well .......... diamond spectacular

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
I nailed a mahoosive deal at work this week and thought I would perhaps treat myself to something.

Saw Item No 676565 ... a small very pretty butterfly shaped diamond ring. I just thought it would be a bit different.

Anyway it was the website today as part of the show but I waited for it to come up in the show so I could get it on easy pay as all items in the show were on easy pay.

It never showed up! It wasn't on in. It still shows on the website as part of the lineup but it didn't line up. Well ... bugger. I was hoping to use easy pay as it will take a while for me to get my commission and we're off on holiday in a couple of weeks.

Oh well. I'll have to wait won't I?

Oh well spotted. I hadn't realised that. Will wait and see and if it doesn't come up I'll phone and moan!

Oh well spotted. I hadn't realised that. Will wait and see and if it doesn't come up I'll phone and moan!

Tinkerbelle I hope you just saw your ring as it's been on just recently with some sizes limited stock so hope you have managed to treat yourself.

:flower:

Oh my gawd! I've been out at meetings. Clicked on SCW's link and it was still in stock in my size! Although sold out in lots of sizes. Phew!! :eek:)

Hope it's fab in real life!

Thank you SCW for the link and Bags for making me get on with it!!

And who can blame you!?
Not me.
I'm excited for you. I just love it when everything works out :happy:

I ordered this today on the 3 Easy Payments - 600430 ( sorry link didn't work ). I hope it is as nice as it looked on the presentation. Feeling quite excited!:clapping:

Last edited:
I just wanted to really treat myself to something pretty and a bit different. I just hope it's a bit quirky.

Thanks Tinkerbelle! I have you to thank for this unexpected purchase, your thread led me straight to it!
:mysmilie_378:

Latest posts

Back