welcome to our Fashion Weekend, and here's Kim and Co!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I too caught this morning's repeat, despite not being able to stand Kim's voice I had to tune in and I quote " wear it on a bench, going to the pool and this fabric won't get torn by a dry nail or jewellery ". WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT ???!!! Complete gobbledygook, I have no idea how Julia or the other presenters can bear to be on with her. As for her clothes, words fail me now.....

complete white noise. she's making sounds but nothing of any use is being said.

ive thought for some time that the woman has a screw loose.

Well she certainly isn't familiar with the concept of punctuation :mysmilie_81: I find it almost impossible to follow what she is spouting - just pick up every second or third word, but if you do try to listen to every word it is just a stream of nonsense.

I actually think Kim popped her clogs years ago and what we see is just an android with a voice recording on a loop. :mysmilie_698:

I agree-can't stand her or her clothes. She doesn't talk in sentences, just short bursts of shi*e. Sorry-prob a bit nasty, really.She is just someone who provokes strong emotions in me.
However:::::::Her stuff does seem to sell well, and as QVC is a shopping channel, I suppose they will continue to peddle her goods all the time that it continues!

I actually saw something from her range that I liked today! Before you get worried about me I'd better say that it was a patterned top which I wouldn't wear in a million years but I thought the pattern would have looked fab on a piece of scrapbooking paper!

Latest posts

Back