Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
is down yet again. Have had to phone to place an order. Spent over 10 minutes on the phone placing an order with somebody who said "we have a few problems with the website". Understatement of the year!! It has been like this on and off for a few weeks. as per usual no sensible answer as to when it may be working properly. Cannot believe a company like QVC cannot resolve the problems with the website. Rant over!!

They're really having problems with the site, aren't they? Occasionally you can't even get to the home page. My guess is that they've either started using new content delivery software, or they're migrating to bigger servers. Or that they've reduced the staffing for website maintenance. Most sites have occasional 'moments', but few big-scale commercial sites are patchy for a prolonged period like this. I guess it shows that most of their sales come via phone, so that the website is not a high priority?

Qvc's website has been a nightmare of late, and as I don't have a landline phone at the mo I only have my pc to order from.
I shop quite a bit on the internet and their website by far is the worst at the moment, but I suppose on the upside I've saved money.
I am hoping when they start the silver sale Tsv on Tues/Weds I'll be able to order then as I'm hoping to get some Christmas pressies.
Intermittant is the word Qvc is using for the fault I would use the word frequent and that is being generous.

That is my rant over too!

I agree, being told to phone in for orders, must lose QVC quite a lot of revenue, as I change my mind before I bother to phone, and how many others feel like that too.

Incidentally, have you ever tried to find your way around the Ideal World website ???? I age 10 years before I find the right department, and then they have very limited products to offer.

Latest posts

Back