website rubbish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jennypenny

Registered Shopper
Why is qvc's website so rubbish, i know we've said it all before.

Does anyone know what the tsv's for tuesday 5 june to sunday 10th june are as the tv guide for that week is incomplete. Has anyone recieved a paper version with a recent order?? Thanks

Why is qvc's website so rubbish, i know we've said it all before.

Does anyone know what the tsv's for tuesday 5 june to sunday 10th june are as the tv guide for that week is incomplete. Has anyone recieved a paper version with a recent order?? Thanks

Just got a tv guide with an order today_
Tuesday 5th june clogau gold
wednesday 6th june kim & co
thursday 7th honora
friday 8th yankee candles
saturday 9th hi tech toys?
sunday 10th l'occitane

from thusday 7th june the guide is highlighted thru to sunday 10th saying "qvc grand opening "- apparently they are moving studios to Chiswick!

They start in the new studios on 7th June, starts with Honora TSV. :happy:

Oh goody another boring Honora TSV. Come on Ralph lets up the game a bit as Q are moving to brand new studios, a ring would be nice preferably on easy pay.

Q has fixed the website now. I do like to know whats coming up. There are some Leighton Denny shows that wednesday so hopefully there will be new kits to
feed my growing collection.

Just got a tv guide with an order today_
Tuesday 5th june clogau gold
wednesday 6th june kim & co
thursday 7th honora
friday 8th yankee candles
saturday 9th hi tech toys?
sunday 10th l'occitane
It's been a while since last LG TSV, I was expecting one in May, but not so, not even in first part of June.

It's been a while since last LG TSV, I was expecting one in May, but not so, not even in first part of June.

Are we talking Lulu Guinness or Laura Geller here?!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

If it was Laura Geller Marina meant then there are shows on 8th and 9th June.

Sorry, I meant Laura Geller, I thought that she was coming with a TSV every two month and last one was on 29th February so I thought that one should be very soon.

This time the listings for sunday 15 july and sunday 22 july are missing off the tv guide, please qvc webperson can you fix it.

Latest posts

Back