Web error.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if anyone is getting this when trying to order on the QVC webshite?

"Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
Cookie
/n
IBM_HTTP_Server Server at beta.qvcuk.com Port 80"

I've restarted, cleared cookies etc, but it won't work.

I get Bad Request HTTP 400 or is it 440 very often, it usually happens if a brand is due on air and for some reason won't let you view it...probably to stop you ordering or item selling before time.

It has been mentioned to change browser etc, but I've tried everything, cookies the works and it doesn't stop it, so just keep checking back every now and again and its there, if by magic.

I've been getting this message for months on the QVC site whenever I navigate away from the home page, (it's the only site I get it). I also get it if I click on links to QVC from here.
If I clear cookies it works for a while but always comes back again. The only way I can browse the site now is if I 'go incognito'. My son, who is an IT techie person, tried to explain it to me but I didn't really follow to be honest but something to do with browsers and QVC's server lol.

I get this message often and is annoying! Sometimes I get this message if I have been browsing the Q for a while, and it only happens on the QVC web.

I couldn't get on the Q UK site at all this morning using Google Chrome, but Internet Explorer was ok. There's no rhyme or reason to it some days!

The website is a pain but the Android App is a nightmare. I emailed Q the other day and got a reply (very promptly) stating that they know there are problems and they are looking to fix them. It wouldn't recognise item numbers and it doesn't update. It's been going on for months. My argument is that we are constantly being pushed by presenters to "tap the App." What's the point when it's so unreliable?

Latest posts

Back