Waitlist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
I bought the Kipling Adomma on waitlist. I kept looking to see if my colour had come back in stock and it sometimes it showed yes and sometimes no. Didn't want someone's cast off though so thought I'd wait till all colours were back in stock.

I see there's a Kipling show today so thought I'd check again. All colours are now back in stock but my account's still showing "awaiting stock". I'm trying to be patient, but I really want to start using the bag for work. Do you think now they're back in stock, they'll automatically send it out or will it go back to out of stock again when they show it in today's show (which I presume they will)?

Patience isn't my strong point so I'll probably end up ringing CS and asking them to send me a bag, but I just wondered what other people's experience was.

you have alerted me that i have some items on waitlist that i have to cancel now as the "moment" has passed and i dont wany/need the items.

Well, as I said, patience isn't my strongest point so I rang them.

When he tried to allocate the bag to my order, it kept jumping to the new price. Apparently, when he was trying to change the order, it set off the waitlist order!

So, my order is on its way at the TSV price and on easy pay. If it doesn't arrive/it's the wrong price, they will be hearing from me.

Perhaps if I'd waited a bit, the waitlist might have come automatically, but who knows.

Hope I like the bag now!

I understood that waitlist orders are filled at 12 midnight, which is fine but what happens if in the meantime an item airs and sells out?

:wonder:

Mmm I might need to phone them as well. I ordered the black on advanced order and its in stock as IloveChocolate states but my account is still showing 'awaiting stock'. Arrgghh QVC totally useless!

I returned the Adomma bag. I didn't like the very short handles, and the zip that didn't open all the way properly. Far too fiddly when you're on the go. So back it went.

one of the reasons that things show as "in stock" and then quickly change to waitlist again, is due to cheque hold cancellations. If you see your waitlist item as "in stock", phone immediately and they will allocate it to you at the price on your original order. Best time to check is about 10 days after the show, as that's how long cheque holds last for until they are cancelled automatically. I have grabbed quite a few items that way, rather than having to wait for the next full restock of items.

I sent mine back as well, when the zip was closed there was still a gap, and the handles although they were one of the reasons i bought it, just dont seem right when you carry it with the handles they sort of pull the bag up and it goes all out of shape

Latest posts

Back