Wait List?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

morty007

Registered Shopper
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here and I just took the plunge and joined to tell you about my "odd" QVC waitlist experience. Please forgive me if you know about this already.

I ordered an item on February 11th and it was on wait list, fair enough I thought assuming that, when the item came in to stock that mine would be sent out.
Not a bit of it!
I was idly wandering around the QVC web site this evening and noticed that my item was now in stock.
I looked at my QVC account and it was still showing "awaiting stock". mmmmm. Interesting.
I rand QVC Customer Services and spoke to a very personable young man called Walter who confirmed that the item was now in stock he would generate it's despatch immediately as I had taken the trouble to make the call.
My item was a Kipling bag. Kipling have two days of anniversary shows coming up and my bag will be one of the items. I assume that new orders placed over the next shows would have been fulfilled before my wait list order which has been languishing in the QVC system since 11th February. I asked Walter if this was the case and he just replied that he had activated my order during my call.
Beware, therefore, all wait listers - if you really want your item then keep checking the stock and give Walter a call.
I have just checked my account again and my bag is now not "awaiting stock" but "in despatch". Funny old world at QVC!

Latest posts

Back