Wagner TSV 3.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • Wagner TSV 4.png
    Wagner TSV 4.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Wagner TSV 5.png
    Wagner TSV 5.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Has anyone tried this or something similar ?

Almost every room in my house needs painting and I would do it myself if this sort of gadget is as good as it appears.
I have one. Not sure about serial number but it's a Wagner and it looks identical. I love it! Husband bought me it for Xmas as I'm the DIY-er in our house. Have sprayed the interior of our built in wardrobes. In fact as it's finally sunny here today, I'm going to spray the fence and bike shed. Will report back, but so far I think it's fab. Very easy to clean too and once you've had a practice to getthe hang of the technique, the professional finish is superb. I would say hang fire to chk price as its Amazon Prime Day shortly - and they have cracking deals with free postage and next day delivery. I suppose it's how much you value the 60day mb guarantee
Sarah
X

Last time one of these was on Katy P did a demo of her painting her garage door and it was pretty impressive. I'm rubbish at painting so I'll just continue getting a man in to do it. My hands wouldn't cope with this kind of thing either so it's not for me. You could order it, paint the fence then return it with the 60 day MBG but that would be a bit sneaky!

CC

Last time one of these was on Katy P did a demo of her painting her garage door and it was pretty impressive. I'm rubbish at painting so I'll just continue getting a man in to do it. My hands wouldn't cope with this kind of thing either so it's not for me. You could order it, paint the fence then return it with the 60 day MBG but that would be a bit sneaky!

CC
Sneaky maybe but I’m happy to use the 60 day mbg !

CC
I'm rubbish as well , I managed to get the majority on myself as well.🤭. I can rub down and wash in preparation.

I'm a bit guilty of wearing something for a "do" then returning 😬 Did I just say that 😳

CC
I had an aunt who made a career out of doing this years ago! She was what you might call a serial returner of goods she'd just bought, and her mantra was 'never throw away the receipt'. I often laugh to myself thinking of how in today's world she'd probably be banned from every shopping centre within a 50 mile radius.

Wagner W510 Universal Paint Sprayer
Item Number: 738152
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.94
P&P £4.95

Introducing the Wagner W510 Universal Paint Sprayer, the all-in-one solution for your home and garden painting projects. Whether you're freshening up the walls with a new coat of paint or giving your garden furniture a makeover, this sprayer delivers perfect results. It comes with two attachments that easily attach and detach thanks to Click&Paint technology. Plus, the spray jet can be set to spray horizontally, vertically or with a detailed jet. Powerful, versatile and suitable for various materials, this paint sprayer is a must for your DIY kit.

The advantages of spray painting
- there's so many reasons why spray painting is the best choice for your home and garden projects. Not only does it guarantee a fast and easy application of paint on surfaces, corners and edges, but it also offers a professional-looking finish with no brush or roller marks. This spray painter also delivers an even coverage of paint with a single coat, utilising a high-powered turbine and adjustable controls to help you paint completely contact-free.
Types of paint - this spray painter can be used with all conventional water and solvent-based wall paints, varnishes, oils and wood preservatives. However, masonry paints cannot be used.
Before you start - it's important that highly viscous paints are diluted in 10% increments before painting, plus all surfaces that are not to be sprayed should be masked off with a 10cm - 15cm border. To keep things tidy, cover your furniture with a dust sheet.
  • Suitable for small to medium projects
  • Features HVLP technology for uniform coverage with regular materials in a single coat
  • Click&Paint technology for fast spray attachment changes and simple cleaning
  • Air jacket surrounds the spray jet to help minimise overspray
  • Features three paint jet settings to perfectly match the object being painted
  • Fully adjustable paint flow for precision painting
What's in the box?
  • 1 x W510 base unit
  • 1 x wall spray attachment (1300ml)
  • 1 x wood and metal attachment (800ml)
  • 1 x air cap
  • 1 x nozzle
  • 1 x union nut
  • 1 x standard spray attachment
  • 1 x trigger
  • 1 x spray gun (rear part)
  • 1 x air filter cover (right and left)