Viva Beads?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Whilst browsing through Supercoolwillow's latest additions to the Fashion Jewellery Bargains (you're a star to do this SCW!) I noticed a pair of little beaded bracelets that caught my eye!
Viva beads, never heard of them but had a quick look elsewhere (good old eBay! lol) & there's loads of 'em! Some fab colours!

I expect most of you think they're a bit poo but apart from my (admittedly rather stylish & expensive!) watch, I don't wear much jewellery tbh but these just appealed to me!
Does anyone know what shows they're likely to be lumped in with, I presume they don't have their own show as I've never seen them on?

Thanks Sazza, yes, that's the one!
(I c&p'ed mine from Willow's list, maybe having the item title on there as well pooped it up? I am a bit useless with such things, sadly!)
I might've just missed them on the tele of course, as not being that interested usually, I don't really watch the fashion jewellery shows much!

Thanks Sazza, yes, that's the one!
(I c&p'ed mine from Willow's list, maybe having the item title on there as well pooped it up? I am a bit useless with such things, sadly!)
I might've just missed them on the tele of course, as not being that interested usually, I don't really watch the fashion jewellery shows much!

maybe i can explain,

these are in the clearance and i dont think they will be shown on screen as they have not aired for at least a year i think and i think its them just trying to clear stock so they might never go to air again

#7 Ohhhh! *she said sadly!*
Thanks anyway SCW, you at least brought them to my attention! Found even prettier ones on you-know-where, all from the States but might do a bit of a 'bulk buy' maybe, if I can decide on those I like best! (I like them all! lol)

Latest posts

Back