Vionic Sandal TSV 01/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My mum is having a lot of pain with her feet/ankles swelling, so much so, she is walking on a cold floor, to try and ease them. She is finding it almost impossible to get shoes on and, upon seeing this tsv sandal, I think it may be what she needs, with the orthotics. Anyone had shoes from this range and, if so, how did you find them? What is the sizing like?
Thanks.

My mum is having a lot of pain with her feet/ankles swelling, so much so, she is walking on a cold floor, to try and ease them. She is finding it almost impossible to get shoes on and, upon seeing this tsv sandal, I think it may be what she needs, with the orthotics. Anyone had shoes from this range and, if so, how did you find them? What is the sizing like?
Thanks.

Yes, I had the last TSV and found the sizing true to size, have to say they are amazing and I got my mum a pair too (aged 78) and she loves them, so comfy and they do not look like orthotics . We are going to order this next TSV. :mysmilie_59:

As is usually the case with QVC, no size 9.

Shops cant get enough stock of bigger sizes to satisfy the demand of we big footed gals!!

Please expand your size range QVC/manufacturers.

Speckled hen, does yours have those dimples on the footbed? I was interested but I'm not sure if these would rub my soles as I had problems with a pair of Scholls like this years ago.

I like this brand a lot. I had a niggle/mild strain in my left ankle on and off for a year or so. Walking around in Vionic slippers for 1 to 2 hours a day completely fixed it. I also have fairly high arches.

These do look nice. I might give them a go as I suffer from plantar fasciitis and hopefully they can help. Loving the colours.

I got the last TSV and I quite like them. Never a fashion statement shoe but they do what they are supposed to do. I have very high arches, size 8 (not a clarks 8 which can be too small in sandals!) and the fit is perfect. As expected, and warned, they made my feet and ankles ache after a couple of hours for the first week or two but after that I was able to wear them all day.

For loveallthingsitalian, yes there are dimples but not high and not hard. I have quite sensitive soles and I didnt feel these at all.

For SallyMc, are you a true 9? I am an 8 to 8.5 and the 8 fits perfectly. The salesman also tells people to go down if you are a half size as these, with regular use i expect, make you feet a half size smaller

How wide are these? I have narrow feet and with the birkenstocks with Velcro I have them on the tightest setting and I would prefer them even tighter.

Thanks for that!

I got the last TSV and I quite like them. Never a fashion statement shoe but they do what they are supposed to do. I have very high arches, size 8 (not a clarks 8 which can be too small in sandals!) and the fit is perfect. As expected, and warned, they made my feet and ankles ache after a couple of hours for the first week or two but after that I was able to wear them all day.

For loveallthingsitalian, yes there are dimples but not high and not hard. I have quite sensitive soles and I didnt feel these at all.

For SallyMc, are you a true 9? I am an 8 to 8.5 and the 8 fits perfectly. The salesman also tells people to go down if you are a half size as these, with regular use i expect, make you feet a half size smaller

How wide are these? I have narrow feet and with the birkenstocks with Velcro I have them on the tightest setting and I would prefer them even tighter.
I have average to slim feet for the size. I did up the velcro a bit but there is a space at the side of the shoe to tighten up another 1cm if i needed too at the back and the same at the front. I can't compare to Birkenstocks as I have never bought them before

I am a sufferer from plantar fasciitis and this brand is brilliant . Some style are quite old fashioned I think but I have 2 pairs of the flip flop ones use pair as slippers and they have saved my life as I could hardly walk due to pain before but now I am feeling nearly back to normal . I have the size 8 which is stamped size 41 (7.5) but that's perfect for me .

http://www.qvcuk.com/Vionic-Orthoti...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-20-_-116854

I'm wearing Crocs at the moment and these are really comfie, don't make my feet sweat and are fully washable:

http://www.crocs.co.uk/crocs-crocband/11016,en_GB,pd.html?cid=22Y&cgid=women-collection-crocband

You can flip the strap forward or use it at the back.

I have arthritis virtually everywhere and can't abide anything too restrictive - these are so comfie.

They do more conventional looking ones as well in the same shock absorbing material - I've got some pairs that I've had 3 years and they are still going strong... not even worn or dinged.

I'm wearing Crocs at the moment and these are really comfie, don't make my feet sweat and are fully washable:

http://www.crocs.co.uk/crocs-crocband/11016,en_GB,pd.html?cid=22Y&cgid=women-collection-crocband

You can flip the strap forward or use it at the back.

I have arthritis virtually everywhere and can't abide anything too restrictive - these are so comfie.

They do more conventional looking ones as well in the same shock absorbing material - I've got some pairs that I've had 3 years and they are still going strong... not even worn or dinged.

That's a good price for Crocs. I buy them for my OH. I will only wear crocs around the house as they are so ugly.

I have slippers from this range & also some backless shoes that were a TSV previously . I find them very very comfy . The rounded toe shape accomodates & conceals my foot problems . They are particularly comfortable worn with bare feet in the hot weather , which many shoes aren't.

Agree I'm a 42/43 size 9. 42 if wide ish fit - really struggle to find nice shoes, sandals :(
Mollymoo
As is usually the case with QVC, no size 9.

Shops cant get enough stock of bigger sizes to satisfy the demand of we big footed gals!!

Please expand your size range QVC/manufacturers.

I'm decided because the reviews for this Mary Jane mule are not very good

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=109500&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

I don't have any problem with my feet yet and secondly I am prone to smelly feet unless I take care and wear leather shoes and a!ternate my shoes daily. I also have plenty of summer sandals and some are more attractive than the TSV.

I saw those Mary Jane ones in the outlet shop and they were the ugliest footwear I've seen in a long time. Hopefully they produce other more flattering designs as they do seem to help those with foot issues.

I saw those Mary Jane ones in the outlet shop and they were the ugliest footwear I've seen in a long time. Hopefully they produce other more flattering designs as they do seem to help those with foot issues.

They have some other styles on simply feet, sorry can't do links.

Thanks to all for your contributions here. I decided to order a pair (gold, if you're interested) because I have wider feet and the guest did say for medium to wide feet, so will let you know how they are for someone with dropped arches. I'm a true size so hope they'll fit okay.

Latest posts

Back