Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Vionic Orthotic Lauren Adjustable Strap Sandal with FMT Technology

QVC Price: £50.00

Today's Special Value Price : £34.92

P&P: £4.95
114700_bk.jpg114700_bwe.jpg114700_ck.jpg114700_we.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Vionic-Orthoti...14700.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@22382238

They will always find a way to sell sandals in February, either buy them to get organized for spring/summer 'cos it's not that far away, or get it for your winter holiday to somewhere hot as there will be no choice in the shops yet, or maybe just to take your mind off the awful weather outside ( blowing a gale in Suffolk today). Any more suggestions?
Actually they aren't too bad for casual wear and would suit my feet as one foot is half a size wider than the other and I could adjust them to fit!

Yesterday they were telling us that we need a new winter coat because even though it's been quite mild we all know that the big freeze is just around the corner. Happy days.

Back to the sandals - the reviews aren't great for Vionic but I like a bit of arch support. Has anyone tried them? I really like Earth Spirit - very soft and comfy.

Yesterday they were telling us that we need a new winter coat because even though it's been quite mild we all know that the big freeze is just around the corner. Happy days.

Back to the sandals - the reviews aren't great for Vionic but I like a bit of arch support. Has anyone tried them? I really like Earth Spirit - very soft and comfy.

I bought the vionic slippers before xmas and they are fabulous and give my high instep some support underneath and love the fact that the width is adjustable, again high instep can make some footwear tight across the top of my foot. Took a day or two to get used to as with any orthotic but they are so comfy. Based on my slipper experience I may well get tempted into buying these . I love fitflops but these would make a change and be less expensive!

I spotted these on the Web First page and went back later to see they'd disappeared, luckily I wrote the item number down and placed my order for the Black pair, because like Reflexgirl I had the slippers for Christmas and they are brilliant, but I wanted something else to wear on warmer days, because they do keep your tootsies toasty!

They arrived yesterday and guess what another pair of man-made shoes, there was no description of material. There is a very strong 'man-made' (plastic) smell when you open the box and the material is quite hard to touch and does look what it is...man-made, but gives a little after wearing. Although the slippers are fine and very comfy, the soles are sturdier and will need breaking in a little first.

They were actually £2 more than the TSV price, so I'm not as upset by them being a TSV.

Why oh why don't they listen and make them in leather, this is the only disappointing thing about them, but I suppose they would charge £30 more for that!

Thanks for the update about these Whatsgoinon. I was tempted to order these myself, but now that I know that they are not leather I think I'll give them a miss. I prefer leather for shoes and sandals as with problem feet they do become more supple with wear. I don't personally think that £40 including the postage is worth the risk if I then have to send them back.

If you want something similar simplyfeet have a sale on. I had a pair of Dr weil sandals last year and wore them all summer, ordered 2 pairs last night for over £20 less than I paid for 1 pair last time.

If you want something similar simplyfeet have a sale on. I had a pair of Dr weil sandals last year and wore them all summer, ordered 2 pairs last night for over £20 less than I paid for 1 pair last time.

Received order at 1.30pm yesterday and both pairs of sandals are a lovely fit, just waiting for the weather to wear them now (whenever that will be)!!!

The UGGly boot - reinvented?

Is it just my opinion, or does any other shoe connoisseur (I'm not, btw!) actually think the vionic range of footwear is hideously unattractive? I don't doubt they do the job, for which they are manufactured and, for that reason, I would consider a purchase. Whilst I am not a shoes/bags girl, I do have to think they look good. The tsv is so boringly non expressive, and would not do anything complimentary for the foot. I cannot speak from personal experience - can anyone out there say if they are effective or not? - but they do look comfortable. I just don't like the different designs. The trainers are ok, and I like the pumps, which are not generally my thing.
I am a flattie wearer and, whilst this range meets that criteria, they are way overpriced for such unfashionable - yes, that's the word - footwear.
Also, I watched the launch, and the demonstration of the model with the ink all over her right leg, and couldn't make head nor tail of it. Why did he not mark each leg, thus making the difference between wearing the vionic, and not, more evident? Show her wearing a regular shoe, and a vionic, simultaneously, and let us see for ourselves the efficaciousness of each brand.

Yes I think most of the range is hideous and so plastic. They had one pair of leather ones at £80 and those sold out fast this morning. They also looked a little nicer. Perhaps they are good for your feet, but it seems to me they are selling nasty material shoes at quite high prices.

Since the range isn't in the high fashion arena, why do they keep missing the boys out? OH was in the market for a pair of orthotic shoes for a while, but he's now got a pair that suit him. There's nothing clothes-wise for the men on QVC - unless they're specifically after the Him products, which OH isn't, or a pair of Emu slippers (he loves his so won't need another pair at QVC prices). Although I suppose there are the horrendous p&p charges to add on to whatever it is, so it probably isn't a goer since there's so much on the GOHS.

I spotted these on the Web First page and went back later to see they'd disappeared, luckily I wrote the item number down and placed my order for the Black pair, because like Reflexgirl I had the slippers for Christmas and they are brilliant, but I wanted something else to wear on warmer days, because they do keep your tootsies toasty!

They arrived yesterday and guess what another pair of man-made shoes, there was no description of material. There is a very strong 'man-made' (plastic) smell when you open the box and the material is quite hard to touch and does look what it is...man-made, but gives a little after wearing. Although the slippers are fine and very comfy, the soles are sturdier and will need breaking in a little first.

They were actually £2 more than the TSV price, so I'm not as upset by them being a TSV.

Why oh why don't they listen and make them in leather, this is the only disappointing thing about them, but I suppose they would charge £30 more for that!

So you're saying you paid £36/7 quid (possibly an introductory price?) but they are now quoting the QVC normal price as £50! So much for a real saving.... smoke and mirrors eh?

Wasn't aware when ordering they were going to be a TSV and can't remember if the £50 normal price was shown at the time of my purchase 2 Feb.

2014_0217February0004.jpg 2014_0217February0006.jpg

Since wearing a couple of times can honestly say the strong man-made (plastic) smell is as bad as ever!
The suede type man-made footbed does make the soles of the feet very warm and between the two materials they do draw the feet somewhat.

The Vionic slippers I had for Christmas have helped tremendously since having the metal plate and pins out of my ankle last July and I thought these would be ideal for the warmer days, but still can't make my mind up.

I think it will be a very long time before I make another impulse purchase from the Q again.

BTW, has anybody used the new returns system through Hermes yet??

Wasn't aware when ordering they were going to be a TSV and can't remember if the £50 normal price was shown at the time of my purchase 2 Feb.

View attachment 10107 View attachment 10108

Since wearing a couple of times can honestly say the strong man-made (plastic) smell is as bad as ever!
The suede type man-made footbed does make the soles of the feet very warm and between the two materials they do draw the feet somewhat.

The Vionic slippers I had for Christmas have helped tremendously since having the metal plate and pins out of my ankle last July and I thought these would be ideal for the warmer days, but still can't make my mind up.

I think it will be a very long time before I make another impulse purchase from the Q again.

BTW, has anybody used the new returns system through Hermes yet??
Send them back because they are defective but ask for a free returns label due to the fact that they smell in the winter so what would they be like in the summer.
I have used the Hermes return system recently but can't remember what I was sending. Anyway I just went online to Hermes and created an account put in the delivery address and confirmed that the weight and size were not above what they said. Paid an extra £1 for signed delivery and paid by paypal and printed off the label. Cost was £4.99 I think. I could have paid an extra £1 for courier collection but the collection point is only a 15 min walk away.

Hi does anybody else suffer from PLANTAR FASCIITIS? I was wondering if this brand would be any good for me.

Hi does anybody else suffer from PLANTAR FASCIITIS? I was wondering if this brand would be any good for me.
If you go on to amazon.com and search for this brand, there are quite a few reviews saying that it is good for plantar fasciitis.

Am I Going Mad??

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the change in yesterday's TSV's pricing??

First shown on here at £34.92 + £4.95 P&P

The TSV email notification I received from QVC at midnight says £36.96 + £4.95 P&P not £34.92 as described here.

If the latter is correct, then mine were 46p cheaper on 2 Feb (£36.50)

Has anyone else noticed the difference?

Yes , I had it for 18 months, it has now all but gone. It was brought on by wearing birkenstocks, they are hard and flat and have no shock absorbing sole (according to Dr) . The only thing that has helped me is wearing Fitflops (so comfy) they have a spongey sole and were the only things I could wear which gave me relief so that I could walk!! I bought the vionic slippers before christmas and they are very good too, have a nice forgiving sole, so if these TSV sandals (which I have also ordered) are made same, then you should find them helpful.

Latest posts

Back