Vionic Footware TSV 18/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was in my local Co-op Department store a couple of weeks ago and noticed they had a few of the range on the shelves. Did not try any on but did think they were not as contoured as I thought they would be.

Vionic Orthotic Skylar Buckle Trim Adjustable Sandal with FMT Technology
Item Number: 163168
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

These slip-on sandals feature three straps across the foot; the front strap has hook and loop fastening and the back has a buckle for a comfy and secure fit. There's no need to lose the support your feet need in order to wear sandals - the Vionic Skylar shoes are fashionable and podiatrist-designed, creating the perfect combination of science and style.

FMT Technology - built-in arch support and deep heel cups help stabilise the instep, aligning your feet to their natural position and helping with overall body alignment, while a lightweight and flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to help reduce the impact on your knees and ankles.

A name you can trust - Vionic footwear is recommended by Dr Andrew Weil M.D., an internationally recognised leader in the field of integrative medicine, and has the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.

Choose your shade - do you plan to wear these Skylar sandals more in the evening? If so, opt for the darker shades of Black Snake, Navy Snake or Tortoise. If you want them for more of a casual daytime vibe, choose the Gold Cork, Gold Snake or White Snake options.

Durable outsole with wave pattern tread
Outer and sole: manmade; inner: textile
Heel height: 3.5cm (1.4")

Colour options:

Black Snake
Gold Cork
Tortoise
Navy Snake
Gold Snake
White Snake

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163168