Very Vollbracht

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DMS

Registered Shopper
Watching the show and originally thought the scruffy designer there was Larry Lamb the actor lol....:blush:

I agree He must be his double. His clothes are a little in your face.

A little.....!?! :grin:

His clothes are :puke: & the uninspiring designer himself is a fairly rare breed....a badly dressed American! :giggle:

This is my first posting on here so please be gentle.
I quite like some of this designers items. Recently came back of a cruise and one of the ladies on my table wore the exact 2 items I liked. The two oriental designs. I have since purchased the red top.
I like some of the designs on QVC as you cannot get them in the shops...and if the reply is, well would you want to, then the answer is yes. I have totally given up on walking down the high street, trying to find something that is different. I have no desire to wear what everyone else is wearing. It all seems to be jeans and tshirts..
We cruise quite a lot, and it is not just the UK shops that appear to have nothing suitable. I feel quite guilty when we go to lets say Spain, and I look at their shops and see nothing wearable.
I must fit the demographic for QVC as I am in my early-mid 50's.
I also tend to use catalogues ,as again they sometimes have "different" things in my size.

Latest posts

Back