very expensive Sandy Bay on now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Who is buying them?? they are so very expensive, I mean they are fragranced candles that whoi can afford? I buy Yankee and they are expensive enough but these that are on now!! and that fella whoever he is, the guest, He is going way overboard I mean does he really get so excited to orgasm over these candles!!! way OTT

Its making me cringe, that fella going on and on now about these snobby candles, purple trouser go away man

That's the rugby player Gareth Thomas - he's fab, and these candles are cheaper than Neom.
I can't have Yankee candles as the fragrances give me migraines, I'm fine with the Neom ones though :)

Last edited:
Also, Gareth is hot. Proper mans man, who just happens to be on my team. Yeah I know, I can dream.

I have just had a look at these on the Q web site and had a quick look at one of the videos.
Well They don't look any different to any other candle brand that Q offer.
But the big difference is that I can feed the 3 of us for a week for the price of one of these sets.
What a waste of money .
I buy my Yankee at a range of shops now including Asda, B&Q and even our local pile it high sell it cheep discount shop has had them in stock.
So I can indulge in my candle passion without spending a small fortune.

I bought some discount yankee candles which smelled of absolutely nothing when I burned them. Complete waste of money so beware the cheap ones - maybe they go out of date? Smelled nice in the jar but nothing when lit.

CC

I bought some discount yankee candles which smelled of absolutely nothing when I burned them. Complete waste of money so beware the cheap ones - maybe they go out of date? Smelled nice in the jar but nothing when lit.

I bought some cheepo Yankee as well and they were rubbish. They were in a different wrapper from the normal ones I usually buy but not much smell from them at all. Maybe they do a cheap one as well but I will not buy again.

Latest posts

Back