Very Disappointing Kipling TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

katiesallybliss

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Well I received my Kipling TSV on Saturday, and was most disappointed. The main reasons being the shoulder strap, which is far too short for me. I like a shoulder strap I can put across my body, mainly for safety reasons. I also thought the bag was rather small, and was generally disappointed with it. The monkey was not the same as I'm used to either. I also bought a small purse, which is also going back I'm afraid, as it only has one zip compartment. That's the problems with shopping as a blind person from the TV, but thank goodness for the money back guarantee if not suitable.

sorry katie that your kipling was not as expected...
me and many of the other forum members think that the qvc presenters do too much chatting about other things other than the product i.e they fail miserably to tell us sizes,fabric compositions and in this instance the lengnth of the shoulder straps.
poor show!!

Sorry you were disappointed with the tsv Katie. It's rotten to look forward to something arriving in the post only to find it's not what you expected. Better luck next time!

I thought the strap looked too short when I saw the show. I really loved the look of this bag but I'm just not comfortable wearing a bag on my shoulder.

Totally agree that there is too much useless chit chat and not enough item information in most presentations. :mad:

I am short so the strap is fine for me, I already own the Milla but prefer the April. But no way could you wear it across the body. The city range is different from the basic, monkey being brass and leather for a start. I agree the differents between the ranges really should have been explained in more detail. Jill Franks this is so on trend and holidays etc didn't cut it.

I am short so the strap is fine for me, I already own the Milla but prefer the April. But no way could you wear it across the body. The city range is different from the basic, monkey being brass and leather for a start. I agree the differents between the ranges really should have been explained in more detail. Jill Franks this is so on trend and holidays etc didn't cut it.

Does anyone know which Kipling bag has a decent length shoulder strap. I have a Jamie bag which has a lovely length strap, but It's over a year old now. Being a guide dog user and always having one hand taken with her, I do prefer a cross body type bag or shoulder strap I am able to put over my head, smiles.

Thanks.

I thought the TSV was disappointing because of the colour options, you had the choice of cream, beige and brown. Hardly bright and summery!!!

I was disappointed too - the colour described as cream was more of a shi**y brown colour. If an item is supposed to be cream then it should be this. I ordered it because I wanted a light coloured one for the summer - this was too dark.

It was also a little small for me. I have the April and love this one.

I thought the TSV was disappointing because of the colour options, you had the choice of cream, beige and brown. Hardly bright and summery!!!

Thats the main reason I passed on this

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I was away on holiday and ordered the TSV on QMobile, so didn't see any presentations. Mine arrived and I didn't like the rose colour - too pale and looked brown in some lights. Strap was too short, even on its longest length and TBH the leather bits, being patent, looked a bit cheap to me. Sending it back and will be more careful with QMobile as their descriptions aren't any better than the website.

ooh cant wait for mine to arrive then!!
I ordered the rose so it will be going right back if I'm not keen
I ordered the katie in red velvet and am really pleased with that one,its a keeper

Does anyone know which Kipling bag has a decent length shoulder strap. I have a Jamie bag which has a lovely length strap, but It's over a year old now. Being a guide dog user and always having one hand taken with her, I do prefer a cross body type bag or shoulder strap I am able to put over my head, smiles.

Thanks.

katiesallybliss I also need a cross-body Kipling with a generous length strap. I have the Candy (126597) which has a strap measuring 63inches and the Breezer (129205) which has a strap measuring 59inches. Hope this info helps.

sorry katie that your kipling was not as expected...
me and many of the other forum members think that the qvc presenters do too much chatting about other things other than the product i.e they fail miserably to tell us sizes,fabric compositions and in this instance the lengnth of the shoulder straps.
poor show!!

I wholeheartedly agree with you boffy. I am fed up of having to ring CS just to find out garment length, fabric details, washing instructions etc etc. The presenters are far too busy talking about themselves and the website is very poor and lacking in detail.

katiesallybliss I also need a cross-body Kipling with a generous length strap. I have the Candy (126597) which has a strap measuring 63inches and the Breezer (129205) which has a strap measuring 59inches. Hope this info helps.

I have the Candy too (as far as pockets go it's just my favourite bag) and think it's probably got the longest strap as it has to convert to backpack mode.

I like the TSV!

Thanks.

I have the Fairfax and find it quite adaptable. It can be used as a handbag with the double straps and has a very long strap you can attach to use as a shoulder or cross body strap. It is very compact but holds loads!

unexpected blessings

Many thanks, I'll take a look at those two, and ask my 18 year old daughter for her opinion too.

Katie

Katiesallbliss-I also have the Candy and Breezer. My sister uses crutches and finds these two perfect across the body. Hope you get something suitable.

Latest posts

Back