ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vax Agility Heated Compact Carpet Washer with Upholstery Tool & Solution
Item Number: 828158
QVC Price £154.00
Today's Special Value Price £127.64
Availability In stock
UK P&P £7.95

Refresh and deep clean your carpets with this compact Agility carpet cleaner by Vax. Weighing in at just 8kg, the cleaner has a compact design that fits on a standard stair, so cleaning up the staircase is a cinch. The cleaner also boasts a folding handle makes for easy storage in the smallest of spaces. The Agility uses heated water to clean and has an in-built hand tool to tackle both surface and deep-down dirt, and is also ideal for use on soft upholstery. The cleaner comes with a 237ml bottle of Ultra Cleaning Solution.

How do you do it Ian? Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you has he?

You wouldn't happen to know yet what Sunday 24th TSV will be do you?

Thanks.

How do you do it Ian? Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you has he?

You wouldn't happen to know yet what Sunday 24th TSV will be do you?

Thanks.

i dont know i found the solution to go with the tsv and in the details it gave the number for it and i found it that way but its a lot of hard work

ok i`l have a look for the TSV

If I buy it I will defo be hiding it in a cupboard. I hope it does a great job at shampooing. Btw SCW you answered so quick I think you read my mind lolol.

I have a Vax a lighter model and its wonderful.Cleans up the carpet a real treat. Never wanted one but my son bought it round for me to test and wow it was great.

Can't get the online video demo to work on this one for some reason, says it's no longer available which is strange.

The upholstery tool soaked a cushion earlier Claudia didn't look impressed

Latest posts

Back