Vax Home Cleaning TSV 29/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unfortunately I was eating while it was being demonstrated.

It looked very efficient, especially when used on the loo and surrounding area! :puke:

Your posts do make me chuckle. As its the TSV I am now asking myself how many times a day you eat if you've missed every presentation?

Also were you referring to using it to clean the loo, or you using it whilst you are on the loo!!!! Conjours up sone pretty strange pictures I can tell you lol

Word of warning about steam cleaners. Check the availability and cost of replacement parts.

I bought the original Shark Pocket Pro when it was a TSV some time ago. My mum has it now, loves it, but asked for replacement pads. The only place i can find gem is amazon. Non branded and a whopping £36 for a pack of two. The machine was only £80.

Unfortunately I was eating while it was being demonstrated.

It looked very efficient, especially when used on the loo and surrounding area! :puke:

Yes it made me want to :puke: watching that demo. Not sure that it would perform so well on real life grease etc instead of gravy browning.( pan demo )

I think I must be ill, in the Household helpers hour I was tempted by 3 or 4 of the products. More than can be said for the Michele Hope hour , everything was absolutely HIDEOUS !

Yes it made me want to :puke: watching that demo. Not sure that it would perform so well on real life grease etc instead of gravy browning.( pan demo )

I think I must be ill, in the Household helpers hour I was tempted by 3 or 4 of the products. More than can be said for the Michele Hope hour , everything was absolutely HIDEOUS !

Gravy browning? Thank the lord for that, I still feel queasy!

Latest posts

Back