Varicella Zoster Shaperwear TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Ok so I followed the link to their website http://www.vercella-vita.com/ from the announcement about their imminent TSV and I notice that the garments seem to be shown on blow-up dolls (well they don't look like normal manikins do they?)

Sorry if you clicked on this thread hoping for an item number or sensible comment or even info about chicken pox!

Jude xx (taking my meds a wee bit earlier tonight :giggle: )

Had to go and have a peep Jude.....well, it would have been rude not to! You're right though, reminded me of that blow-up doll episode of "Only Fools & Horses". I can see them now rising up from the back of the sideboard and in the car as well! :giggle:

That's reassuring BL, I thought I was having a funny turn! Mind you, if they really were inflatable, the extreme lycra effect would have cause unsightly bulging in other areas, not a good selling point!

Jude xx

VZ is the medical name for chicken pox but the Vercella Vita always reminds me of VZ so you're spot on it is a disease.

Jude xx

PS I've got Shingles again aka Herpes Zoster :angry: maybe that's why it's on my mind

So sorry to hear about your shingles, my grandmother got it recurrently every year. I am recovering from Whooping cough I think. I've been full of catarrh and coughing for weeks so you have my sympathies. I hope you aren't in too much pain and you recover quickly!msx

Ok so I followed the link to their website http://www.vercella-vita.com/ from the announcement about their imminent TSV and I notice that the garments seem to be shown on blow-up dolls (well they don't look like normal manikins do they?)

Sorry if you clicked on this thread hoping for an item number or sensible comment or even info about chicken pox!

Jude xx (taking my meds a wee bit earlier tonight :giggle: )

I soon as I saw their name I thought of Shingles!!

Varicella Zoster Shaperwear

I wonder why they changed the name, I can't remember what it was called on IW...or am I having a senior moment...

Latest posts

Back