Vanished ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Have Join and Yong Kim finally hit the dust ?

Or do we have to wait until 'classic with a modern twist' Tarrant is available ? Clearly Evie has waited long enough for Yannis and Yutta (Greek version of Pinky & Perkie ???) to conjure up some one size fits all, that she's drafted herself in to promote other brands.

I like Yong Kim but only at eBay prices far far better than Marlawynne

I happened to catch a couple of minutes of Marla Wynne yesterday. A pair of leggings £67.!!! Simon said that they could pass for a pair of expensive trousers. Well yes Simon you got one word right expensive.

Won't even look in on MW, certainly wouldn't pay those stupid prices for very average clothes.

Those earlier who were extolling the virtues of today's tsv - long pleated cardigan, said it was best not to put it on a hangar as it would 'grow'. Ok, so do they guarantee it wont crease the pleats when its folded then ? A damned expensive garment that's impossible to store I say. And note how the models kept pushing up the sleeves, sorry but I never wear sleeves that are 'pushed up' - wear 3/4 if you want that style or keep them long.

this has got to be one of the worse fitting MW outfits. no one looks good in the cardigan and dont get me going on the dress..awful

Have Join and Yong Kim finally hit the dust ?

Or do we have to wait until 'classic with a modern twist' Tarrant is available ? Clearly Evie has waited long enough for Yannis and Yutta (Greek version of Pinky & Perkie ???) to conjure up some one size fits all, that she's drafted herself in to promote other brands.

I suppose we have to be grateful that Evie doesn’t screech like a banshee but I have always found her presentations as dull as ditch water. If you take out all the q sound bites of where you can wear it she would have zero to say. Dull, dull,dull.

Latest posts

Back