Use What I Tell You. Even though it clearly doesn't work.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
Had to laugh at Cathy and Chloe this morning. They were sitting there extolling the virtues of a bottle of elasticiser at a ridiculous price of £57.96. Both of them have hair that looks dry, stiff and much like straw. Laughable.

Over the years I'd listened to all the virtues of this 'elasticiser', thought I'd give it a go last year on my frizzy end hair. I appreciate there will be some who swear by it, but I found it rubbish, and yes it made my hair very straw like - hardly Audrey Hepburnesque as old Kingsley likes to flaunt. It got binned.

I wouldn't give elasticiser house room, I just can't believe that gloopy mess would do my hair any good....

I was given a sample set of P.K. Hair stuff and I did not rate it at all especially the Elasticiser which was the one thing I was keen to try. I have tried most off the shelf hair products and quite a lot of the more expensive ones such as Aveda etc. And have yet to find a product that makes any noticeable difference. I am using Garnier at the moment and my hair is soft and shiny so that will do for me.

I've had a litre of Elasticiser on my bathroom shelf for months and was going to dispose of it as I couldn't be bothered damping my hair and leaving it on for hours,however I now leave it in the shower and use it first then shampoo my hair after kind of like reverse washing and it works for me so at least I will use it up.:mysmilie_7:

I bought couple of PK treatments a few years ago (not Elastisizer) and they were binned too as have me terribly greasy hair.

Must admit I love Elastisizer, but I have long thick wavy hair. I can't see how something that works for my hair would work for someone with the opposite hair type.

When I melted my hair with home colouring I was advised to try elasticiser and it did help my hair to recover sufficiently so that I didn't have to have it all cut off. But it only works if I sleep in it and since I've been using Wen for about 6 years my hair is the in the best condition and I still abuse it every 3 weeks with dye. I'm dithering over the BPOTM because the rhubarb scent is lovely (a small tube was in this year's BB goody bag, thanks to Jenny my QVC-aholic neighbour!). But a litre would last me 3 years, possibly longer...and Mr Akimbo has developed an aversion to litre bottles in the bathroom, what with Purity, Wen, Tea Tree Wash etc!

My mum has hair that is dry, stiff and much like straw and she uses PK elasticiser with great results. To be fair she's nearly 80 so hair does change as you get older, but it works for her and believe me her hair is awful because I've inherited it. Blahhhh.

CC

Latest posts

Back