USA TSV Honora Pearls

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

did any of you Honora fans see the tsv its item number is

J137573

Honora Cultured Freshwater Pearl 11.0mm Ringed Sterling Earring and came in black, chocolate, pistachio, silver, teal and white for $29.74

did any of you Honora fans see the tsv its item number is

J137573

Honora Cultured Freshwater Pearl 11.0mm Ringed Sterling Earring and came in black, chocolate, pistachio, silver, teal and white for $29.74

I had a wee look SCW and I'm a bit undecided. They certainly had 'presence' at 11mm, but I'm not mad about the ringed pearl look. Does anyone know when Ralph will be back, please?

I looked at them and thought, not good at all especially from Honora. I have gorgeous pearls bought from chinese shops on ebay and they are fabulous and really alot cheaper too.

I had a wee look SCW and I'm a bit undecided. They certainly had 'presence' at 11mm, but I'm not mad about the ringed pearl look. Does anyone know when Ralph will be back, please?

Ralph will be back 8th, 9th and 10th of April.... its the Honora anniversary and there will be lots of anniversary prices (I hope).

I love the ringed pearls - these are gorgeous but we can't buy from the US.

How disappointing! Ralph seemed to say when he was here last that the next visit in May would be an anniversary, BUT with a TSV that was not to be missed! So, what happened to the TSV then?

Latest posts

Back