Uri Geller, any port in a storm?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He was on BBC news before it was officially confirmed! Did the rounds that night.
I know it was shocking, he was the milk man that night, he was probably doing radio interviews as well.

Wasn't Uri the guy who recommended MJ do the documentary with Martin Bashir!!!:bandit: After which MJ ended their friendship. A true friend would have been trying to help MJ overcome his 'issues', not be recommending TV shows.:taphead:

What an awful bloke. makes toes curl, let alone cutlery.

Would sell his Granny for 5 mins of airtime.

eek, maybe it's just me being a dope-but maybe he does feel the way he says he does? maybe the fall out was over the supposed drugs business? I don't believe any of the postitive attitude guff or anything, but I think good luck to anyone who does. And I do like the jewellery designs.

One thing-maybe Uri should straighten out a fork and eat some food :D

He's been a known annorexia sufferer for many years just like Michael Jackson.

Whore-meister!

Uri Geller is a c u next Tuesday!
The way he pimped himself out on every available TV and radio station after Micheal's death,made me wanna shoot out my television screen in an Elvis Presley styl-ee!

Everything about him makes me wanna puke blood!!

What an awful bloke. makes toes curl, let alone cutlery.

Would sell his Granny for 5 mins of airtime.

mmmmmmm not a bad idea says qvc, now if she is not as slim as her grandson, we can really wack on the p&p, Uri would have her bubble wrapped before you could say hot pick.

LOL. I knew he'd use MJ's name to plug his junk jewellery. Dreadful man. Incidentally, the documentary tonight revealed that Geller only knew MJ for four years, anyway. And to watch him touting poor Michael, his dear "friend", so obviously exhausted, ill and miserable, around Geller's own self-promotional media events was awful to watch. Not only that, but he was filming him the whole time! Wonder why..

Sorry, a bit off topic there, but so annoyed at what I've just seen.

I remember when the accusations about MJ and those children came out years ago he was the first to go on camera and say that he had had his reservations about MJ and told him his actions were inappropriate and then when MJ was cleared he was there saying "of course he could never have done those things" x

Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers his abrupt change of heart. Uri seems to have blotted it out of his memory, that's for sure.

Wasn't Uri the guy who recommended MJ do the documentary with Martin Bashir!!!:bandit: After which MJ ended their friendship. A true friend would have been trying to help MJ overcome his 'issues', not be recommending TV shows.:taphead:

He did indeed recommend the Bashir thing to MJ. After which followed new accusations, and the trial which eventually brought about Michael's ultimely, tragic end...

I'm so glad I didn't see that, the MJ :taphead: thing has sickened me and I reckon that all his family, friends, fans and money-mad medics should be charged with manslaughter :sad:
Too right, the likes of Uri Geller should be charged with manslaughter.:bandit:
He did indeed recommend the Bashir thing to MJ. After which followed new accusations, and the trial which eventually brought about Michael's ultimely, tragic end...
Such a shame, Uri set MJ up with Bashir instead of Theroux, makes you wonder if things would have been different if he had gone for the latter.:confused2:

I watched with interest last night and could not believe my ears - Uri said he hypnotised MJ to stop him eating junk food and while under asked if he had ever touched any children inappropriately, according to Uri he said "no he would never do such a thing", surely this is aginst the law as I thought you must have give permission to ask such probing questions? I think he made this documentry to ease his concience about the Bashir interview - Judas - in my opinion he has blood on his hands!!!!

I watched with interest last night and could not believe my ears - Uri said he hypnotised MJ to stop him eating junk food and while under asked if he had ever touched any children inappropriately, according to Uri he said "no he would never do such a thing", surely this is aginst the law as I thought you must have give permission to ask such probing questions? I think he made this documentry to ease his concience about the Bashir interview - Judas - in my opinion he has blood on his hands!!!!

It's a moot point anyway, because child abusers often don't see that their behaviour is innappropriate. Innocent or not, it's a pretty poor way to get publicity, riding on the coat tails of a dead man, who was a supposed friend.

hmph. I still do love my two pieces of jewellery-probably bugger all to do with him anyway! and I never, never buy cos of a name. But he does seem a bit...off.

hmph. I still do love my two pieces of jewellery-probably bugger all to do with him anyway! and I never, never buy cos of a name. But he does seem a bit...off.

he used to suck MJ's blood, like the rest of them. now that MJ is dead, he is withering...

Latest posts

Back