Unique selling point OR NOT!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Got on the Tova 3-4 p.m Hr with Dale ( don't ask me why!)
They are waxing lyrical about thses perfumes, irresistable to men--- like a magnet & Earnie does not like Tova to leave the house when wearing these 'perfumes' ( say no more)The best line-- Debbie ( I think) the model said after a show with Tova soaked in the stuff with all this wafting about-- her baby son was conceived that night.
Well is that a good selling point? Not at my age but it would get me into 'News of the World' but maybe the magnet bit?
They are getting very creative with their selling scenarios these days but this take the biscuit!

Got on the Tova 3-4 p.m Hr with Dale ( don't ask me why!)They are waxing lyrical about thses perfumes, irresistable to men--- like a magnet & Earnie does not like Tova to leave the house when wearing these 'perfumes' ( say no more)The best line-- Debbie ( I think) the model said after a show with Tova soaked in the stuff with all this wafting about-- her baby son was conceived that night.
Well is that a good selling point? Not at my age but it would get me into 'News of the World' but maybe the magnet bit?
They are getting very creative with their selling scenarios these days but this take the biscuit!

Instead of AK who's not in.

:flower:

Got on the Tova 3-4 p.m Hr with Dale ( don't ask me why!)
They are waxing lyrical about thses perfumes, irresistable to men--- like a magnet & Earnie does not like Tova to leave the house when wearing these 'perfumes' ( say no more)The best line-- Debbie ( I think) the model said after a show with Tova soaked in the stuff with all this wafting about-- her baby son was conceived that night.

Maybe men with obsessive compulsive disorder with the old hand washing would like Tova's parfum as it smells of cleaning fluid. The conceiving bit, way too much info if it is indeed true, I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW, a bit of decorum please, smacks of desperation and sell your granny for a quid. Oh, dear, I have used this phrase before on here :confused:

well I have got Tova and Debbie on as I type this and in a way I quite admire Tova for spouting the same old bilge over and over (or should that be Tova and Tova) while Debbie sits there inhaling the parfume as if it was the elixiar of the gods when i guess from the comments on here that it is more like air freshner.

With the original Signature I did get lots of comments, and genuinly did get asked by strangers what perfume it was, but she is still trying to pass it off as the orginal, and it is a cheap and nasty scent that you wouldn't want if it was a gift, let alone pay for it, the only good thing is that the smell only lasts about 10 minutes!

:puke: I bought the original perfume when they provided the night and day mix and match perfumes to go with it. I hated it. The original was disgusting I think I could tolerate the night version but I used it so little it went off and I have to say at this point it didn't take too long to go off.

Got on the Tova 3-4 p.m Hr ......-- Debbie ( I think) the model said after a show with Tova soaked in the stuff with all this wafting about-- her baby son was conceived that night.
Well is that a good selling point? ......

Hmmm, wonder if it would work for me (nothing else has), mind you I'm 55 and celibate (temporarily I hope :heartbroke:)

sorry Eric's Mum I'm first in the queue I'm a bit older than you!!
I won't hold my breath with or without Tova's 'magnet' scents!

Tova's scents are terrible! I wouldn't even go so far as comparing them with air fresheners, as they can smell quite pleasant...think Fly killer!

Her demo's kill me.....bless her, she's a face lift in a chair wafting the offending scent around like hairspray, how no one's not gagged on a live show is a miracle...look carefully for the dead flies dropping down onto the set! Then in her "sexy" American drawl, how she speaks (purrs) of old fashioned romance, irresistabilty to men in true Stepford wives/anti-feminist text book style...so funny!

Latest posts

Back