Unique creations my eye

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
What a load of old fashioned useless rubbish.

There is nothing in there that isnt either totally useless or that couldn't be served by something cheap from the pound shop or by utilising something stuck in a drawer.

That sound you hear is the scraping the very bottom of Q's very large barrel.

I love the anticipation & surprise element of these shows though, you just never know what's going to appear next when it's a 'Lori Greiner Pound Shop Plop' hour......!

:mysmilie_378:

When I was young, about eight (over four decades ago ouch!) I remember running round to the corner shop with my big sister to buy something I had my eye on, it was indeed a pen on a chain, fast forward fourty years to the same concept but with some cheap crystals stuck on it and voila! what have you got? a Lori Greiner "unique" creation.

Just had to edit, spelled the name wrong.......oops!

Last edited:
each show gets worse. i hate the suitcase and the glasses holder in fact i hate the whole tatty range

Unique creations my eye

Yet another show I never watch anymore, it is just the same old tatty rubbish. I expect all the new customers make it worth their while keeping the regular shows in the loop.....

I really don't understand why anything other than the jewellery holder/organiser stuff gets airtime. That prongy thing you use to hold veg while you chop ... words fail me for how utterly ridiculous it is. The demos are always laughable. Those lawsuit waiting to happen mules with interchangeable uppers attached with press-studs. Bonkers really. I'm often surprised at how old-fashioned a lot of US stuff is. I mean, look at the packaging of Gale Hayman cosmetics... most European stuff hasn't looked that way since the 1980's.

The jewellery stuff is quite effective (the anti-tarnish is good). I've got a little jewellery pot and have given several as gifts - all well received and still in use. But the rest of it :mysmilie_466:

I quite often say ....pound shop soon :mysmilie_17:....and that bumbag thingy on the other day ...magnetised ..would love to see reviews on that ..toot no doubt but will give it a chance lol

Those lawsuit waiting to happen mules with interchangeable uppers attached with press-studs.

These were shown on IW years before LG got her hands on them. I'm only surprised she hasn't 'done' the interchangeable handbag that IW also did, with a selection of outer covers - that was quite an ingenious idea as it happens.

I've said it before, and no doubt I'll say it again and again many times. What suits an American QVC audience, DOES NOT bode well with UK audiences, we are a totally different species when it comes to buying so called classy items which are unique and we know where to go, if we want cheap and trashy, we also know where to go and pay very little for that stuff, I've never purchased anything from this range, and that ladies, is how it will remain.

I have those little jewellery boxes too. To be fair, it did keep the jewellery cleaner, but the boxes themselves have tarnished to the point where they look like they are made of rose gold! I've given them as gifts before but no one has ever said if it happened to theirs too. They'll think I got them from a market! And I believe the Gale Hayman packaging has kept that Value Range sort of look to keep the prices down. At least the products inside are pretty good, although I agree the packaging might deter anyone who hasn't used it.

I brought a catalogue back from a holiday in the US which contained these sort of things 'you can't live without'.It gave us hours of laughs some of it you just couldn't believe.Wish I could put my hands on it to give some e.g's am sure I have not thrown it in one of my mammoth clear outs.

Her products are pure tat, like stuff you find in them "cheap" shops at the seaside.Tacky and nasty.

Those lawsuit waiting to happen mules with interchangeable uppers attached with press-studs.

These were shown on IW years before LG got her hands on them. I'm only surprised she hasn't 'done' the interchangeable handbag that IW also did, with a selection of outer covers - that was quite an ingenious idea as it happens.

I thought she already had...

I have those little jewellery boxes too. To be fair, it did keep the jewellery cleaner, but the boxes themselves have tarnished to the point where they look like they are made of rose gold! I've given them as gifts before but no one has ever said if it happened to theirs too. They'll think I got them from a market! And I believe the Gale Hayman packaging has kept that Value Range sort of look to keep the prices down. At least the products inside are pretty good, although I agree the packaging might deter anyone who hasn't used it.

GH lip lift did just that, took the skin right off. I'm ultra sensitive I know but still, I was in a right old state.

GH lip lift did just that, took the skin right off. I'm ultra sensitive I know but still, I was in a right old state.

:grin: and ouch!! I experienced a similar flaying with Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish. As Jim Royle in the The Royle Family would've said, I was as red as a bl**dy beetroot!

With QVC, I have shows that I watch because I'm interested in the products and those I watch for comic purposes, and this one sounds like comedy gold. Have only ever seen the ad for it before, but will be sure to look out for it!

What a load of old fashioned useless rubbish.

There is nothing in there that isnt either totally useless or that couldn't be served by something cheap from the pound shop or by utilising something stuck in a drawer.

That sound you hear is the scraping the very bottom of Q's very large barrel.

No no no, you are totally missing the point of QVC are you not aware after all the years/months/weeks/days/hours/seconds that you have been a 'devoted' fan of the channel that the majority of what they sell is 'tat', but it is the 'skill and profesionalisam (ahem), of the presenters that convince us the viewing 'mugs' (sorry intelligent viewing public) that we need these particular item in my life. I mean the best person in the world that has managed to 'con' people is Forbes Riley and her 'spin gym' this is not just on Q but on infomercials etc, she truly is a 'product of America'!

I saw the 2 pack LED selfie lights and thought they looked good - but they were £22 plus postage! So I went onto a well-known website with a river name (not nile.co.uk!) and found an almost identical one for £2.98 and free postage. It arrived yesterday and my daughter loves it. Hardly a 'unique' creation!

Think I've seen 2 things that LG claims to have invented that are any good and they are the roll up water bottles and the little mobile phone handbags. The bottles I bought in £land 2 in a pack. The phone handbags are good little presents for kids and teenagers not grown women though.

Latest posts

Back