Uncomfortable atmosphere Alison in Liz Earle Programme

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

arthursmum

Registered Shopper
:grin:Don't think there is much love lost between Alison and the botanical expert from LE. Some very barbed comments, and Alison's digs:confused: seem to be falling on deaf ears, with the American clearly not impressed
New blonde is a ringer for the other last miserable woman presenter from the company. Wouldn't fancy being at that particular firm's Christmas jolly!!:giggle:

Shucks!
I've got to put up with Football otherwise I would have had a peep-see

The two guests seemed to give each other a glare at the end after AY thanked them for their presence. Maybe they were thinking thank God that is over! :tongue:

At the start AY introduced the blonde one as being the one who used to hate her (AY).

Cue embarassed laugh and denial from Blondie.

current hour Desert Island Beauty with Ann looks far more entertaining. They look quite good friends together, nice and jovial I hope as otherwise its footy again and I am so bored of the footy!!!

Crikey, she gave them a right old grilling, and you could definitely tell there was an edge in the air. Ali even bared her chest in the hour for the full alpha female experience!!

shes baring more of her chest in the current hour LOL, I don't think she realises either her top is gaping or a button has come undone, as she is rather showy.

She's actually not a guest presenter, as far as I'm aware she is Liz Earle's 'chief botanist' or somesuch title and has been with the company for a long while. I didn't much like the look of the blonde guest presenter - I didn't even realize it was a different woman from the old customer spokesperson or whatever title this one has been bestowed by LE.

They are all completely interchangeable. They all look like they're cloning themselves on Liz and they all trot out the same old shite.

They are all completely interchangeable. They all look like they're cloning themselves on Liz and they all trot out the same old shite.

I Know!! They DO all look like Liz, how big must her ego be - can you imagine the interviews?!?!

Latest posts

Back