Ultrasun TSV 5th July 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This product seems to have taken over QVC. The guest seems to be on QVC everyday (most of the time in that red dress and those red beads).

Got a postcard today

Ultrasun 4 Piece Anti Ageing Summer Collection
contains 2 full sizes

Picture shows 100ml tube high 30spf super sensitive family formula
and 50ml pump of high 30spf face anti-ageing formula

I don't think it's as good as the last TSV. The huge pump size of the SPF 20 was great.

No I've decided against.Don't want the aftersun or the lip thingy.My days of buying a TSV for only 50% of its contents are well and truly over.

I actually don't think its a badly priced TSV just for the 2 items I do want...but QVC's P&P bump up the price too much.

I already have 2 ultrasuns on the go at the moment,so realistically have enough until the end of the season.I'm happy to buy mine in my local pharmacy.

Would have bought it but already have all these in my stash. Not exactly getting through things like aftersun very quickly at the moment!

I didn't buy the TSV because I only use the SPF30 Face in this range. I did buy the 100ml SPF30 Face though, it is great value at £22.50. A little while ago I called Ultrasun on their customer services line as I needed some product advice and Abi took my call. She couldn't have been more helpful and it was lovely talking to her.

This product seems to have taken over QVC. The guest seems to be on QVC everyday (most of the time in that red dress and those red beads).

She seems to be becoming part of the furniture, just like that annoying Revitalash woman.

Latest posts

Back