Ultrasun TSV - 28/04/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just to let you know there is a Ultrasun TSV on Saturday 28th of April.

I use ultrasun,ever single day,without fail......and yet I've never bought a TSV.

I really don't want the lip thingy,the aftersun etc etc

I haven't bought one before but i use the sport gel regularly and this time it is in the TSV. I suppose it just depends on the price in the end. I have never used any other Ultrasun product apart from the gel so I am happy to try the others this time. The lip thingy isn't in this one unfortunately as I would have liked to try that.

Ultrasun is usually much cheaper using one of the market place sellers on Amazon - especially as I don't need the bundled stuff like lip balm and aftersun.

I buy mine at my local chemist,cheaper and in a bigger size.I like the factor 30 sensitive.I did buy two bottles in TK at £9 each in the factor 50 and it was horrible.Far too thick - so thick - I couldn't move round my face.

Don't know if it was off - or thats just what a factor 50 is.

I like to get the gel for my teenage son - it's the only sun protection he doesn't make a fuss about wearing. We're both pale redheads so we need to use it. I also like the aftersun as it's so cooling - when we had that recent freaky warm weather, I put the aftersun on at night as I was warm and couldn't sleep, it really helped. I use the lip balm all year round and it lasts ages. Looking forward to the TSV.

Excellent

Love Ultrasun - use it every day (face spf30) as my spf and moisturiser in one - although not through the winter lol...
ave bought a couple of tsv's which included the face, sport gel, aftersun, spf 30 and lip balm and all are great. The sport gel came in a 500ml pump action bottle so it is great for the family, but not too keen on the alcohol smell from this although is does go away after a while. Love that you only have to apply once a day and saves having to lug bottles of spf around with you when on holiday.
Would like to try the glimmer one next

OMG we love the Ultrasun sport and I may well go for this if it's in the TSV although I'd hardly receive it before we fly to to Florida

I recently purchased 2X 500ml Sport (with 2 individual pumps) for £54 P&P included so La Q will have to seriously look at their prices , not to mention what will no doubt be the exorbitant P&P

Its called Ultrasun 5 Piece Suncare Collection
Looks like it has 500ml of sports 20spf
100ml of super sensitive 30 spf
and 125ml of after sun
dont know about the other 2 items

Can I just ask do you put this on before a face cream, or use instead of a face cream plse? I use decleor oil and hydra floral in the mornings, and am not sure where this would fit in face-wise.

According to Abby you put it on first and then apply oils and creams after about ten minutes if you need to moisturise.

I buy mine at my local chemist,cheaper and in a bigger size.I like the factor 30 sensitive.I did buy two bottles in TK at £9 each in the factor 50 and it was horrible.Far too thick - so thick - I couldn't move round my face.

Don't know if it was off - or thats just what a factor 50 is.
I've seen them demo the 50 and it looks just like the others.. glides in easily. I haven't tried it but looked quite good. The lip ones comes in a trio or I think it is available in the try me collection they were doing. Honestly I don't think it is worth it and I have seen it cheaper on Amazon as well. I bought a nivea lip balm in yellow tube that looks identical and is sp30 and not 15 like the ultrasun one and was only £1.55 in Superdrug half price! I love it!

Do we know exactly what's in it yet? Piccies or anything?
(She asks...hopefully....! :wink:)

500 mls of the Sports formula is rather a large size to take away for hubby for a week.
If we go away think we'll stick to a purchase from duty free or hubby's P20 from Asda before hand.

Latest posts

Back