Ultrasun TSV 13/06/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it's a poor TSV, given the fact we've got larger sizes in the past. That'll probably do a 2 week holiday for 2 adults, if you're lucky.

I am just watching Fab at 40 and Abby is on flogging Face SPF30 50ml duo for £31.50.
She has just said that if you are looking for the Face SPF30 in the 100ml size it is not available as it is no longer in production.
So how come it is in this TSV then?
I knew about it being in the TSV (and was waiting for TSV day to buy it) so was surprised and rewound to make sure I had heard her correctly.
Thanks as always to SCW (and others) - at least they give us proper information!

I am just watching Fab at 40 and Abby is on flogging Face SPF30 50ml duo for £31.50.
She has just said that if you are looking for the Face SPF30 in the 100ml size it is not available as it is no longer in production.
So how come it is in this TSV then?
I knew about it being in the TSV (and was waiting for TSV day to buy it) so was surprised and rewound to make sure I had heard her correctly.

Thanks as always to SCW (and others) - at least they give us proper information!
I heard her say the same a few days ago when watching the beauty channel.So now she has said it twice.
If there is none available perhaps it will be 2 50ml bottles.
If it is the 100ml tube,I think will be concerned as to when it was manufactured and why they have stopped making it.

Latest posts

Back