Ultrasun TSV 01/04/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Eleanor Elemis if you visit the States they have a Hawaiian Tropic lotion and oil that smells of coconut I know Boots stock this range but not this bottle.

It's very widely available in Publix, Walmart and Walgreens hth

I have just ordered it with fingers crossed it will help with my prickly heat, along with the antihistamine, paracetamol,Rona Ross shower gel and anything else( maybe vitamin D) that I can think of.

I don't think pIz Buin smells of coconut, it does smell nice though. I remember using Hawian Tropic when I was a teenager in the days were factor 2 was high and prickly heat was never a problem. It smelled wonderful.

Talk about pressure selling!! Freezing blooming cold,not a glint of sun for weeks, but Abby Utrasun is desperately selling for all her worth!! Aldi have a once a day sun protection product should the sun ever decide to re-appear, £5.99 for a HUGE bottle in store now-I bet QVC regret booking her and Richard Jackson this spring!:giggle:

That's amazing! My stuff always seems to take 4-5 days.

I'm cross with myself that I waited too long. When I logged on to the website at about 11pm the High factor one had sold out.:mad: Had a house full yesterday so didn't get time in the day.

I've ordered it on Waitlist - looks like no Advance Orders on this . Grrrrr...

Did you get the right option Janette?

After the RCM fiasco I can believe this but my OH got a pre recorded message tonight when I was out
saying that they have sent me the wrong option I ordered the High factor 50 option
and they are sending me a label to return it and then they will send me the correct option :angry:

Bluebell the thread called "Be prepared" is about getting the wrong option. It has also been mentioned on QVC's Facebook page.

After the RCM fiasco I can believe this but my OH got a pre recorded message tonight when I was out
saying that they have sent me the wrong option I ordered the High factor 50 option
and they are sending me a label to return it and then they will send me the correct option :angry:

I just called them because I've got sent the wrong option and I was told they are sending out the correct item straightaway beforethey receive the wrong one back hope they are not fobbing me off as I go on holiday next Thursday

Yes I did thanks for giving me the heads up! I ordered the Medium option.

Never understood the whole sun block thing. I know its not fashionable but I just think I don't want to block the sun out. I travelled around West Africa in my late teens and never bothered. Not to mention countless package holidays. I don't think I suffered, not convinced about all the anti-ageing hysteria. I think the guest Abby and Alison Young go way over the tope almost scaremongering. If I had a kid, Id slap it on, but for me I wont bother.

I think suncare is a rip off as well. Ultrasun is expensive. I don't understand Councils giving it out to their Coucil workers either. No wonder my council tax is so high!

Anyone else wonder about the council workers and the correlation in our council tax rises! if a council lackey wants to get suncream, let them buy their own.

Never understood the whole sun block thing. I know its not fashionable but I just think I don't want to block the sun out. I travelled around West Africa in my late teens and never bothered. Not to mention countless package holidays. I don't think I suffered, not convinced about all the anti-ageing hysteria. I think the guest Abby and Alison Yound go way over the tope almost scaremongering. If I had a kid, Id slap it on, but for me I wont bother.

I think suncare is a rip off as well. Ultrasun is expensive. I don't understand Councils giving it out to their Coucil workers either. No wonder my council tax is so high!

People use it to stop themselves burning. Having had a holiday few years ago and got dreafully burnt on day 2 of the holiday even with using a sun cream i wouldnt be without it. And not to mention other factors like Skin cancer etc.

I don't doubt the product efficacy. just don't like Abby and Alison approach, bordering on hysteria.

Skin cancer is a real risk to most people in the UK. I also have managed to burn myself abroad very badly swimming on a cloudy day. I burn if I don't keep covered up. Now I tend to keep covered up. I would also wear gloves to protect the backs of my hands if I didn't think it looked so silly. I have met people who have died once skin cancer started producing secondaries in their bodies.

I ended up buying the High protection TSV option. Mine arrived today, but minus the face protection cream. I phoned CS and they will email Ultrasun to send me one direct. I was told it would arrive no later than 10 days time. I hope so!

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back