Ultrasun TSV 01/04/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
Just spotted on TV Guide that we will have Ultrasun TSV on 1 April.
Any ideas yet?

That was meant to to say theres a link on the page for the single option , however price etc isnt up on the single option yet but will be the same as the AD price

Strange how the price changes dependant on the factor, I would stick up now in case it's a mistake on the 50+ option. Also, can't believe the p&p is only £2.95 for what will be quite a heavy parcel

I won't be watching any QVC that day. Can't bear Abbi the guest talking to us the viewers like we're half wits. I want you to do this and I want you to do that.

Strange how the price changes dependant on the factor, I would stick up now in case it's a mistake on the 50+ option. Also, can't believe the p&p is only £2.95 for what will be quite a heavy parcel

P&P is showing at £4.95 when I look...

I use Ultrasun & have some new tubes in my stock but am considering the TSV.I have turned over a new leaf as far as Q are concerned & not keeping things that I 'quite like' rather than 'can't live without'.I have just returned 3 items thinking I can do much more with my cash than having things that sit in cupboards.I am bored with so many things at one time would not have resisted Honora or Kipling--- now not even tempted.Long may it continue!

I won't be buying this unless it comes with guaranteed free sunshine - cant stand the guest either

Is it good value. Bought some Garnier factor 50 face suncream cheap at Home Bargains but it gives that horrible white look..

Just spotted on TV Guide that we will have Ultrasun TSV on 1 April.
Any ideas yet?

our M&S beauty dept has just had a facelift and I noticed today that they now stock ultrasun and Leighton Denny

don't know how prices compare but no gobby presenter or P&p

I just buy my ultrasun from my local chemist as abnd when I need it.I use it everyday but have never bought a TSV or even a bottle from QVC!

our M&S beauty dept has just had a facelift and I noticed today that they now stock ultrasun and Leighton Denny

don't know how prices compare but no gobby presenter or P&p

Thanks to loveallthingsitalian for this info.Have just had a look at M&S website & Ultrasun products on there are marked down in price.A TSV is only good value if you use all the products.I usually find that I want 1 or 2 & the rest are 'padding'.

Latest posts

Back