Ultrasun Try me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I expected it to be full of their lip stuff and after sun therefore not a bargain....but I would use everything in that kit except the lip stuff.But as its there I probably would give it a whirl.

I wear ultrasun everyday......but is this a bargain? I'm not sure...I like the sensitive 30 and can buy a big bottle from my local chemist at £17.99.it will last me ages.I have tried the factor 50 and found it horrendous to use.

Ladies and gents, I am the person that gets sunburn in a snowstorm. I buy the supermarket or Avon factor 50 which is hugely cheaper. On holiday and at home when the sun shines I wear it all day. If I swim I reapply. Dont' get sucked in. You don't need to spend that money.

CC

There's also Calypso One A Day factor 40 available from Home Bargains for about £6 for 150mls. Does the same job and, like Ultrasun, you need to apply it to clean dry skin and let it bind for 15 minutes before venturing out.

Possibly not such a great bargain. I did buy this last year though and the small sizes were great for chucking in my bag on holiday while out and about with my son to top him up. I know you shouldn't need to, but I did.

To be honest I can't see by Ultrasun, it hasn't ever let me down.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on this, I've decided not to buy this one. Maybe there's a better deal to be had with the next TSV.

Latest posts

Back