Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shushkin!

Registered Shopper
I recently acquired this duo and I am very very pleased. Not
only is it not greasy and get everywhere but it makes a great
base for my makeup. It does not give me a weird metallic glow
and it does not smell funny either!
It does not come off as soon as I start to glow in the heat
(thats what we ladies are supposed to do!)

I have finally found a sunblock that is great in everyway. :happy:

I'm on hols at the moment and am using this in 94 degees and agree shushkin its is one of the best I've used :)

I recently acquired this duo and I am very very pleased. Not
only is it not greasy and get everywhere but it makes a great
base for my makeup. It does not give me a weird metallic glow
and it does not smell funny either!
It does not come off as soon as I start to glow in the heat
(thats what we ladies are supposed to do!)

I have finally found a sunblock that is great in everyway. :happy:

I guess it must just be me, but when I put the required teaspoon amount on face & neck I found it really sticky and it remained so for ages (I do have oily skin to start with.) Shame as it gets great reviews on QVC and is a very good make. Back to my Philosophy Shelter which is still the only one I have tried that drys almost matte.:sad:

I too love the Ultrasun Face SPF 30. It can be a bit sticky if you put too much on. I've found that I only need a tiny bit for my face and neck - probably less than a teaspoon. It does need a bit of time to sink in but this is a small price to pay for not having to worry about re-applying during the day.

Ultrasun is the only sun protection I use now. I agree, it is the business. I have flirted with others, and was pretty impressed with LE's protection properties, but hated the shiny white face look. Ultrasun is fantastic. I get mine from here http://www.ifsogo.com/Holiday/Ultrasun Free delivery and discounts on multiple purchases. :up2: With my first order, they sent me a code for an extra 10% off future purchases too.

I too love the Ultrasun Face SPF 30. It can be a bit sticky if you put too much on. I've found that I only need a tiny bit for my face and neck - probably less than a teaspoon. It does need a bit of time to sink in but this is a small price to pay for not having to worry about re-applying during the day.

Thanks for that Catkins, I will try a little less tomorrow. I was nervous about using too little as I read that not using the recommended amount can drastically reduce effectiveness. I would really like to get on with Ultrasun and not worry about having to reapply more stuff during the day.:wave2:

good review, i was going to try that

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I only discovered Ultrasun last year, but how I wish I'd known about it sooner. I hate the smell of sun-creams, and the greasy feel, and the white look. Ultrasun, after the first alcohol burst, is odourless and undetectable. And it works. I love it!

I used to suffer with horredous prickly heat and then heard about ultrasun and actullay phoned their customer services and had a really good chat about ph and what causes it etc and that utrasun would help prevent it as it protected the skin but still allowed it to breath and not block pores, that was 4 years ago and I've never looked back, in the uk I use 17 factor which has a lovely gleem, just like usingexpensive looking body lotion and abroad I sue the higer factors, and can say had on heart never had ph since.

I won't use anything but Ultrasun now. I have the SPF30 anti-aging formula for my face and the 28 and 30 for my body. It does go on thick and sticky to begin with (the anti-aging formula version ) but it soon dries. I don't think I've ever used a 'teaspoon' amount for my face as I've found that it's so superior to other suncreams that the same rules don't really apply !! :)

Ultrasun is very good....but as I found out, you do need to reapply after a few hours..

mmmm. must have something to do with skin types perhaps, as I only have to apply it once, horses for courses, as they say!

I bought the SPF17 last year and that is very good. Your skin seems to have bits of glitter on it when you have applied it

Latest posts

Back