Two presenters on the jewellry shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K

Kat73

Guest Shopper
Anyone know why qvc has started having two presenters on the jewellry shows, usually Dale plus a female. Is jewellry so hard to sell these days?

Saw Catherine & Charlie together...apparently the camera made a 'funny' noise which amused Catherine and she suggested that Charlie might have made it. What is it with that woman and bowels?

Saw Catherine & Charlie together...apparently the camera made a 'funny' noise which amused Catherine and she suggested that Charlie might have made it. What is it with that woman and bowels?

I know!
School boy humour

i saw five mins of a show the other week where the model sat with the presenter at the "sales desk". Sorry cant remember who it was but it struck me as quite a good idea if the model is one who can string a sentence together ie NOT Beulah, but YES Sharon :O)

I watched a bit of the two numpties wittering on trying to justify some really outrageous prices but was in danger of drifting off :sleepy: and that's not acceptable before 5pm and without alcohol as an excuse!! Anyway I'm going off at a tangent now cos the twosomes that really really hack me off are the various double acts who read the news on BBC...why does it take 2 people to read one ****** autocue????? And the way they each say a few sentences and then a pause for the other dummy to say their little bit...it drives me NUTS, no wonder the tv licence is so feckin expensive!!! :angry:

i saw five mins of a show the other week where the model sat with the presenter at the "sales desk". Sorry cant remember who it was but it struck me as quite a good idea if the model is one who can string a sentence together ie NOT Beulah, but YES Sharon :O)

Simon Biagi and model Nicola presented a pre-recorded Diamonique show over the Christmas period - thought it was a different approach and not altogether unwelcomed!

Yes, I saw that show (or part of it). I thought they worked quite well together in the segment I saw.
Seemed more natural to speak to someone sitting next to you rather than talk across the studio.

I thought Charlie and CH were not a successful combination. CH was very nervous next to Mr. Sleazy, which made her come out with mildly rude comments followed by frantic apologies. The Great Revealer needs a much more robust co-presenter to keep him under control.

I thought Charlie and CH were not a successful combination. CH was very nervous next to Mr. Sleazy, which made her come out with mildly rude comments followed by frantic apologies. The Great Revealer needs a much more robust co-presenter to keep him under control.

And someone to mop up the oil slick he leaves in his wake.

Latest posts

Back