Two brain cells?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My goodness what amazingly smart people they have presenting their shows.:clapping::giggle:

What am I missing, I must have only one brain cell, or mashed potato between me ears!

Is it that there should be an overlay on the earrings?

I kept looking at it as well and have no idea what its supposed to look like.

I didn't get the comment either but the picture shows 2 of the same earrings ie. not a right and a left. On one side is the agate and the other side is a scrollwork design - I was watching earlier! Still don't understand what was said though!

See? That picture is baffling!

The other side of the earrings are VERY fancy - you can hardly see the black agate for the silver overlay scrollwork. How on earth a photographer managed to miss that and take a picture of the plain black side is beyond me.

It's nearly as bad as the shot of the Royal Cognac Diamond earrings that was upside down for years. You seemed to be looking at a strange stud with a dangly stalk. One of the reviews pointed that out, and it STILL didn't get corrected.

See? That picture is baffling!

The other side of the earrings are VERY fancy - you can hardly see the black agate for the silver overlay scrollwork. How on earth a photographer managed to miss that and take a picture of the plain black side is beyond me.

It's nearly as bad as the shot of the Royal Cognac Diamond earrings that was upside down for years. You seemed to be looking at a strange stud with a dangly stalk. One of the reviews pointed that out, and it STILL didn't get corrected.

He / she (probably a he!) was given the wrong ones to photo anyway as they should be a matched pair - an opposite right and left and these are both the same.

He / she (probably a he!) was given the wrong ones to photo anyway as they should be a matched pair - an opposite right and left and these are both the same.

They often - in fact, almost always - do this on QVC. It drives me mad. When an earring design is not symmetrical, you need the earrings to be a mirror image of each other if they're going to look right on either side if your head. QVC almost always take a picture of one earring and duplicate it, so you've got no idea whether the earring is reversed or not. I suppose it makes for a 'neater' presentation in the eyes of someone (probably a man) who has never worn earrings.

I've sent back loads of earrings because of this.

Latest posts

Back