Twist & Shape Exercise Machine TSV 26/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks perfect for a clothes stand if it came here!
That's my line lol, god knows I've bought enough exercise stuff that's all ended up with wet socks draped over them.

CC

It would have to fold down for me as we've no room for anything except us to stand up. I could do with something though as my upper legs are like two bags of jelly and need toning up. I don't want to waste more money on things I get fed up with though. If they'll pick it up if you don't want it I might have a look.

CC

It would have to fold down for me as we've no room for anything except us to stand up. I could do with something though as my upper legs are like two bags of jelly and need toning up. I don't want to waste more money on things I get fed up with though. If they'll pick it up if you don't want it I might have a look.

CC

Aw CC you should’ve bought the Leg Master it was on Ideal World for £50, think it’s gone back to QVC and back up to £75 (or there abouts) the woman flagging it had thighs you could crack walnuts with. 😂

I always find exercise equipment you have to fold down gets used even less, because you can’t be bothered going through the process of setting them up again.

its going to be £119.88 + post apparently

Enjoy a fun, full-body workout at home with this Twist & Shape Deluxe Foldable Workout Machine featuring a patented, dual-power rotary design that lets you twist your body up to 240 degrees to help tone up your core, arms, legs and more. With an easy-to-use digital display and soft grip handles, this foldaway machine is a great way to exercise in the comfort of your own home and is ideal for any age.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this workout machine directly from Thanedirect.co.uk you’d pay £149.95, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £119.88, plus P&P, you’re saving £30.11.

Twist and tone - this clever workout machine lets you twist and move up to 240 degrees, allowing you to exercise your entire body to help tighten and tone your waist, sculpt your shoulders and arms and activate your core. Try doing squats on the Twist & Shape to help strengthen your glutes and legs too - it really is perfect for every part of your body!

Your at-home gym - with a slim, portable frame that easily folds away, the Twist & Shape is great for quickly setting up and fitting in workouts in between virtual meetings or dealing with the kids. When you're finished, simply store it away in a cupboard - it's a great way of staying active whilst you're indoors.

All the motivation you need - you'll also receive a workout DVD in this set, providing you with your very own classes guided by professional trainers that can be done from the comfort of home. There are two 20-minute workouts included, with one for beginners and one for more advanced users. These workouts will help keep you motivated and make you feel satisfied you've completed a full body workout - just follow along, it's all done for you!

Designed for ease - the soft grip handles make twisting safe for any age and fitness level, plus the anti-skid foot plates keep you comfortable and secure while working out. There's a clear, bright digital display too that tracks your workout times and reps, so you don't have to!

• Maximum user weight: 150kg

What's in the box?

• Twist & Shape Deluxe Foldable Workout Machine in Grey/Green (h x w x d): 61cm x 55cm x 25cm (24" x 21" x 9.8")
  • Workout DVD
  • 14 Day Nutrition Guide

All measurements are approximate

I wouldn’t pay and extra £50 just so it folds down. I’ve also seen the “deluxe” one for £109.

To be honest a simple Twist Board like this. https://www.very.co.uk/body-sculptu...VM4BQBh3ZhA1aEAQYASABEgJ65PD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds does the same thing, I can vouch for a Twist Board I lost an inch off my waist, and it’s fun too. 😃

You’re right- it’s all about the bottom half of the machine. I guess if the handle might make you feel a bit more stable but totally not worth all that extra money and room that it takes up. A twist board can be stored literally anywhere- I’ve got one under the bed, don’t often use it as unlike you didn’t enjoy it, but only £12 spent, not in the way and there when I want it!

I’ve got one like that. I’ll dig it out of the cupboard. I quite enjoy a few minutes on it

Aw CC you should’ve bought the Leg Master it was on Ideal World for £50, think it’s gone back to QVC and back up to £75 (or there abouts) the woman flagging it had thighs you could crack walnuts with. 😂

I always find exercise equipment you have to fold down gets used even less, because you can’t be bothered going through the process of setting them up again.
I had one, bought from Q years ago but it ended up in the loft as it didn't fold up and it was just in the way. I just need to stop eating and start moving. Problem solved.

It’s £99 in Argos https://www.argos.co.uk/product/6209537

Also sounds like a Beatles record 😂
I've just found your comment & Hilda will be trilling Twist & Shout all day 🙉 - this is my poor Mr T who'll have to cope with it because I've put him under strict house arrest before his operation next week. Seven weeks after having his retinas repaired he's developed a cataract, this was expected so we're pleased that he can have the operation so soon especially under current conditions.

I've just found your comment & Hilda will be trilling Twist & Shout all day 🙉 - this is my poor Mr T who'll have to cope with it because I've put him under strict house arrest before his operation next week. Seven weeks after having his retinas repaired he's developed a cataract, this was expected so we're pleased that he can have the operation so soon especially under current conditions.

Oh no, I hope it goes well for Mr T, he’s had it rough hasn’t he 🙏 ❤️ xx

Oh no, I hope it goes well for Mr T, he’s had it rough hasn’t he 🙏 ❤️ xx
Thank you lovely ❤️ I always try to make a positive from a negative & we're relieved that the more serious tear didn't happen during lockdown1 when the opticians were closed because I think he may have lost the sight in that eye if he hadn't been assessed so quickly. Not being able to go running is annoying him most but at least this happened during bad weather & shorter days when he probably wouldn't have been able to go out every day. He's not looking forward to the op being done under a local but everyone I know who's had it done says the fear is worse than the actual experience, a bit like childbirth!

I hope it all goes well Twilight. Like you everyone I know who has had it done has been fine. It’s just the anticipation of a procedure that is uncomfortable. I am sure it will be fine. Sending you both my best wishes.

Thank you lovely ❤️ I always try to make a positive from a negative & we're relieved that the more serious tear didn't happen during lockdown1 when the opticians were closed because I think he may have lost the sight in that eye if he hadn't been assessed so quickly. Not being able to go running is annoying him most but at least this happened during bad weather & shorter days when he probably wouldn't have been able to go out every day. He's not looking forward to the op being done under a local but everyone I know who's had it done says the fear is worse than the actual experience, a bit like childbirth!

He’s very brave, yes the fear of the unknown is worse, and he’s bound to be anxious. Hospitals would rather get you in, get it done, get you out and would rather the patient be scared and anxious than take time and money to put him under general anaesthetic. I’m sure it’ll all go well though, and soon be a distant memory 🙏❤️ xx

A cataract operation is a lot easier than having a filling, when my late father had his done he was fascinated.

First was a painless injection that does something to the optic nerve so you can't see whats happening and he felt absolutely zero pain.

He had a cotton wool pad over his eye and a few hours later he could see light around the edges.

The biggest challenge was remembering to use the eye drops twice a day...this was about 17 years ago.

First of all T good wishes to your husband for up coming op

speaking today with my relatively new neighbour who was a Pilates teacher pre having 3 kids all under 4 (must be mad) and we were discussing about Mr L strengthening his core to help recovery from back op. She said the best thing to use is one of those big ball things you sit on.

Anyway what I wanted to ask all you lovelies is for opinions and best brands etc. TIA

First of all T good wishes to your husband for up coming op

speaking today with my relatively new neighbour who was a Pilates teacher pre having 3 kids all under 4 (must be mad) and we were discussing about Mr L strengthening his core to help recovery from back op. She said the best thing to use is one of those big ball things you sit on.

Anyway what I wanted to ask all you lovelies is for opinions and best brands etc. TIA
My daughter bought a TheraBand ball when she was pregnant & uses it now for fitness. She chose this one because it was available in different sizes.

Thank you T. Funnily I did read a review where this came out top and as you say it seemed to be the few that had different sizes which if you need to sit in a certain position seems obvious that one size wont suit all.

I had looked on Q thinking it could always go back but the only one is DMcCall and I’m afraid until I see her actual qualifications I don’t rate her products.

Latest posts

Back